Party time

Jackie <P.O.V>

     I was setting at the bar and I felt eyes on me. The bartender looked at me."What?"I asked "Girl look over there"she said to me. I looked and noticed a 6ft5 handsome man walk my way I tried not to look his way.

     "Hey beautiful." He said to me "Hi." "So what's a beautiful lady like you doing here alone."He said smiling "I'm just enjoying some time to myself. " My song came on and my body started moving with the song. "Wanna dance? "
Dej Loaf
Hey there
I still taste you on my lips Ya I do last

night we made love until the sun came.

He lead me to the dance floor and we started dancing we was dancing face to face and 4inches from one another. I turned around and he stepped closer to me. The song switched to Elle Varner Refill

I feel like a girl at the bar who's been there to long

That was exactly how I felt. He whispered in my ear"Want to get out of here?" "Ya" I agreed my attic needed cleaning anyway if you know what I mean. I call Elsa to pick my car up and bring it to my house. I was kissing his neck as he was driving."Trust me we gonna do more than that when we get to the house."she pushed me back in the passenger seat of the car. His hands rested on the knees and moved their way up to my thighs.

   So I can't kiss on his but he can play with me. I see, "so what's your name? " "Jacob but you can call me Jay." he said calmly "LOOK OUT!" I screamed he swerved I busted out laughing. "That shit not funny!" he yelled "You should have saw your face." I continued laughing. He started driving again.

    This time his hands moved my panties to the side. I crossed my legs so he couldn't get in. Then the car came to a halt. "what's wrong?"I asked "Where here now."He said I stepped out of the car. Damn his house is at least 16bedrooms and 7bathrooms 4story no doubt about it. He picked me up bridal still and cared me in.

     Everything was becoming blurry. I was in his kitchen drinking water and my vision reappeared. "You go?" "Yes." He walked over to me and I pulled his shirt off. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his neck. His tongue attacked my clit. "Oh... Oh God Jay.... Ja, I have to pee let me down."

    He ignored me and kept lickin and suckin like he just got home from prison and I was his meal. "Let that shit out!" He yelled. Oh my God I can't believe I just peed in somebody mouth for the first time. And he licked the plate clean.

   He put me on the bed and kissed my lips. "You squirted baby, you go." He lifted my leg over his shoulder and slid into me. My legs started shaking and he moved out and held my shoulder and slammed into my newly cleaned attic. "FUCK,AHHH!" I screamed. I felt like Yvette in Baby boy. His moved at a faster pace and I exploded and so did he. "Damn you so tight and sweet." He held me close and I could feel his heart beat on my back.