Unlucky

Dashawn <P.O.V>

      We had a fellas night out. "Man Alyssa is on my ass all day everyday." "If you was puttin it down right that wouldn't have happened." said Nathan "Man fuck you, how you and Angela doing anyway man?"I asked "We good that belly getting big man I can't even touch her I think she having twins." "Man twins is hell." We laughed at Abel "What?, it is." "Can't sex her how you want to if it's not one crying it's the other one it's like they play tag or some shit." Abel phone started ringing he got up and removed his self and we started talking again. 

Abel<P.O.V>

 I answered my phone. "Baby I want you come home please it's just me." I heard Ashley putting on that sex voice "I'm coming baby." I hung up and made my way back to the fellas. "I gotta go y'all see y'all at mama house tomorrow." "Alright man." I dapped everybody off and left. 

  I walked in the house to see Ashley in her cherry bra and draws she grabbed my hand and lead me to the pool she walked in then motioned her hand for me to join. I took off my pants, shirt,  socks and jumped in. I walked over two her and picked her up. "You know that you are the most beautiful woman in the world." "Well why don't you show me what you mean." I took that as an invite I unhooked her bra and slipped her out of her underwear.My man was growing by the second I took him out and placed him at her entrance. "You ready?" "Yeah." "Are you sure because I don't want to damage nothing." "I'm sure." I wasn't trying to brag but my dick was really that big and that thick. 

In one quick move I slapped her down on it and let her adjust then I started going in and out. She started bouncing on me and I grabbed her ass so she wont try to get off just yet. 

Vianne <P.O.V>

    I couldn't believe that this man was really in my house I was scared to death that he just might try something and all I have is a towel. "What?" He asked "Nothing." I said turning my head. "You like what you see?" "My husband is more than I can handle so I've seen better." "I bet his big ain't bigger than mine?" Now I can't lie his is thicker but Kelvin have so much more. I looked at him and put my head down. He took his dick out and walked up to me I backed away and moved away from him but he kept coming by me. "Look just touch it." "No." "Come on you so damn faithful we gonna see who really make you scream." 

   They the door shut I jumped up. "Sit cho ass right back down." He said pointing the gun at me. Kelvin walked in he bent down in front of me. "I missed you baby." "I missed you too." I picked  him up and put him against the wall by our bed and whispered in his ear what was going on then the man pulled me by my hair and knocked Kelvin out. He tied kelvin to a chair.

20 mins later

Kelvin came to motioned to get up but the man pointed the gun at me. "What the fuck do you want with my wife Dell?" "I want her." "And now see last time you interrupted us so now you gonna watch." I moved from by him and I jumped on the bed. "Please don't." Every time he moved closer I moved he just grabbed me and slammed me on the bed. I looked for something to hit him with but couldn't find anything. I looked at Kelvin and all I could do was cry. I started punching and kicking so he held my legs open so he could force his way in. He flipped me over and and made me get in the ass up face down position he slammed in to me making me body collapse so the bed. I cried out knowing my husband was trying so hard to break a lose from that chair hurt me the most. The more he pounded me the more me cries began to get louder. "Take this dick come on get it."said Dell. He said his hand grabbed the side of my hips and I pushed his hands away. "Stop moving my hands."said Dell. I cried and looked at my husband who eyes where ready to light a fire. His hands grabbed my breasts and played with me clit and I grabbed his hands and he put me on my back. "No please No... No..." I begged. He slammed into me and I didn't know if it was wetness between my legs or blood. He tried kissing me but I turned my head he grabbed me by my hair and put me on my knees by my husband. "See nigga she enjoyed that shit."said Dell. I shook my head no still crying from the pain.

Kelvin <P.O.V>

   I was more than pissed off and angry. "You know what I want to watch." he said I looked at him confused he cut me loose and told me to get on the bed. "Now you fuck her." I looked at her and she looked at me. "Do it or I get to shooting!" He said aiming the gun at us she laid back and I took off my shirt and pants and got on top. "I love you Vi." "I love you." I tongue kissed her and she whined in pain as I tried to move her legs open I was gonna wait till he get up I left her legs closed and pretended to fuck her and she just cried. When we was done he got up and came over to the bed and I whipped his ass. "I told you don't come near my family!" I yelled.