More than I can handle

Carrie <P.O.V>

I heard Ashely fainted so everybody here at the hospital. Abel walked in the waiting room. "So is she alright?" I asked concerned "Well we're pregnant!" he said excited picking me up and spinning me around. "That's great news man." Said Kelvin dappin Abel. Angela looked down and walked to the bathroom. I had to find out what was wrong. "Angela what's wrong?" I asked "Oh girl nothing I'm just tired." she sighed "Don't lie to me Angie." I gave her the look. "It's just I know how much Nathan wants a baby I know he cheated but I love him. She cried. "Wait you can't have kids." "It's just I don't want kids right now I'm scared what if I lose my mind." "You won't baby girl." she laughed in my arms. She know he cheated but she doesn't know it was me he cheated with ima try not to make this obvious.

Vianne <P.O.V>

I was in the room with Ashley along with Mama Rose. "Are you okay baby girl."Mama liv asked Ashley. "Yes." she responded. "So how far along are you?"I asked. "The doctor said 6 or 8 weeks, Vianne do you know a girl by the name of Wanda?" Ashley asked me. "She my ex best friend she was fuc- I mean messing with Dallas her baby daddy."I told her "Did she ever make a." she was cut off by Abel walking in the room. "Hey mama." said Abel giving mama liv a huge.

Mama liv  <POV>

I really hope my son got away from the bitch Wanda he think I don't know about. She pregnant for Dallas but we all know she a hoe. "Abel can I talk to you?" I asked him "Of course mama." I pulled him to the side. "Did anything happen with you Wanda?" his eyes widened. "Oh my God you did." I backed away and walked out the door.