Mama's House

Kelvin <P.O.V>
       "Mama." said Dashawn coming through the front door. "Hey, baby where my daughter in law"? Mama asked "She outside." answered Dashawn "Oh Okay".
"Hey lil bro." I said as mama walked away. "Sup kel." he said daping me off. " Where Vianne ?"he asked "Upstairs man she took a nap." "Man everytime she come here she tired or sleep."Said Dashawn shaking his head. I leaned in," That's because I tow that ass up last night and this morning." We both bust out laughing.

       "Hey y'all where mama?" asked Carrie "In the kitchen." I answered "Hello to you to sister." "Hey Dashawn." she said in a playful voice. "Man who all here?" " Carrie,Mama, Vianne , Alyssa,me,you,oh we still waiting on Abel and his girlfriend."      
    "Oh shit Abel got a girlfriend one girl wow." said Dashawn. Abel was the one who always got a new girl everyday. I was surprised to hear from him. He told me he was a changed man, but Im a if I see it then im a believe it person.

"Man let me go check on Vianne ." "Alright." I went upstairs and went to the last door on the right. Man my mama bought a big ass house, 15 bedroom ,6 bathrooms 3 Story house I know who needs that much space.
"Baby you woke?" I asked peeking my head in the door. But she wasn't in bed. I walked all the way in. "Baby!"      
   "I'm in here!" she yelled from the bathroom. I walked in and saw her fixing her hair and makeup. "Baby you look beautiful, why you have to put that stuff on your face?" "Because I look horrible." I hated when she talked down on herself. Her skin is flawless, Brown dark hair and light brown highlights, Big breast, hips, 6ft1 and curves like damn.
      I grabbed her hips to me. "Baby please I'm sore."  "I'm not going to stop until you say I'm a beautiful flawless woman." I slipped my hands up her dress and moved her panties to the side. My fingers placed at her entrance I started caressing her clit.

Vianne <P.O.V>
      He knew just what I like and I was stuck on the bathroom sink unable to move. I told him I was sore but he didn't care. He hate when I say (I'm ugly) I just do it because I know  how he feels about it.

    "I'm....Ohhhh." His hands played in my honeyhome as I choked on my words." Say is Vianne ."He demanded  I was so wet and my swollen clit wasn't helping the issue. "I'm flawless." I managed to say before throwing my head back. "What else?"
"I'm...I'm beautiful.......Oh God." I climaxed on his hands as my hand gripped his neck. "Well that was a sight to see." said Mama liv.

      "Dammit MA!" yelled Kelvin "Come on child your brother here." said mama liv Kelvin washed his hands of my juices and fixed my clothes with his hands. And we went downstairs.     
      "Hey Abel." I said smiling giving him a hug. "Hey Vianne this is Ashley my wife ." The whole room stopped and looked. "Wife?!" yelled Dashawn. "Yes,wife." He finalized it. "Well welcome to the family." said Carrie "Thank you." she said as she nodded.