Movie night

Carrie <P.O.V>
I stared at Brandon he was so nice and handsome I think I love him but I don't know what love is. Nathan looked at me with anger on his eyes. Angela came down stairs and walked over to Nathan. He must have know I was looking at him before she could say anything he kissed her and looked me right in eye. "Hey mama you need any help." I said walking in the kitchen. "Look in that snack cabinet and get the popcorn and get your chocolate". I did as I was told and I went to the theater room.

Kelly <P.O.V>

We drove in silence I guess he still mad. So I took my ring out of my purse and put it on my ring finger. Everyone was all ready there, we parked in the sixteen space parking lot. "I'm so sorry I yelled at you baby,"I said. "And I'm so sorry I was immature," He said. I kissed him and we fought for dominant and of course he won. I loved him since high school I hope my family don't mind.

We walked in the theatre room and sat at the top row. Everyone was watching THE BOY NEXT DOOR.

Two Hours Later

Dashawn <P.O.V>

Well that movie was hot but that sex scene was off the chain. Kelly thought she was slick snicking in the theatre like we wasn't going to notice. Especially with Brian .Brian use to be my old buddy in high school until he had to move because of dumb-ass step dad. Madder of a fact that nigga ain't my dad, he convinced my mom that Brian was a player. He had a thing for Kelly.
"What's up man, how you been?" He asked me. "Good can't complain, I got married." "Man who?" "You know that girl I was always running behind?" "You married Alyssa!!" Speaking of Alyssa she hugged me than Brian. "So who are you here with?" "My fiancé." "Oh so where is she?" "In the theater room." Me and Alyasa just looked at each other. "Its Kelly." He said looking down.

Alyssa <P.O.V>

Did he just say he's engaged to Kelly. I always said they would be together.I can't wait to help her plan for wedding. I hope I get to be the Maid of honor no one and I mean no one is going to come between me and that honor.

"Congratulations!" I said running over to Kelly. "What?"she looked at me puzzled. "Your engagement." "I guess that he told you?" "Yup." I said. "Look we are all happy for you I always knew he would be it." "Y'all are!?" I shook my head yes.

Kelly<P.O.V>

I just stared at Alyssa. "Your engagement." Oh I'm gonna kill that fool I thought In my head. "I guess that he told you?"I said with me head down. "Yup." She said, "Look we are all happy for you I always knew he would be it." "Y'all are!?" She shook her head yes.
"We must celebrate,"said Alyssa. She always was a wild flower that's why I love her well I guess since we all here I'll tell everyone. "Hey y'all I have to tell y'all something." I looked at Brian who was smiling so hard. "Just spit it out kel."said Dashawn. "I'm getting married y'all and that lucky man is Brian." "Oh I'm lucky alright." We all laughed.

Brian<P.O.V>

I'm so relieved she told everyone now I can tell Dashawn I want him to be my best man. After all he is my best friend. "So when are y'all having the wedding?" Asked Kelvin "December 18th." "That means we have three months to be ready."said Kelly