future

"Cody where's the goddam oil? We bought a bottle last week and I need it to prepare the sushi you practically begged during rehearsal!"
Dylan shouted to his husband, doing paper work, clenched to his office.

"I don't know! You are the one that handles those kinds of stuff.." Cody yelled getting annoyed.

"Wow, I never thought a common sentence would show how much hate you have towards me"

"Stop complaining like a little bitch, Dylan. It's getting annoying!"

"The only 'annoying' thing here is your lack of motivation towards this relationship and if you don't start to show a little bit of interest I swear to Posey that I will cut your balls while you are sleeping!"
Cody flipped Dylan over, who was chopping something that smelled like, onions maybe?

"Ow, and here I thought you liked me enough to marry me.."

"Don't remind me"

"Alright, but what I do have to remind you is that our son wants to have a sleep over next Wednesday, and he keeps asking me because you said no" Christian kisses the back of Sprayberry's neck.

"Which one, Tyler or Dean?"

"Dean. He might be adopted but he is a pain in the ass like you"

"And Tyler is as condescending as you, you pice of shit"

"We shouldn't be talking about our sons like this, should we?"

"Come on! We love them"

" I do love them, and I sure as hell love you"
Cody smirked and so did Dylan. Dean and Tyler bursted through the door, smiling because they just got new trading cards.
Their lives couldn't be more perfect.