Why so awkward?

SELF PROMO: check out my new Thiam fanfic called "Oceans" ❤️❤️❤️

Dylan figured it would be better to delete that post in a matter of seconds to avoid trouble.
But it was known he had one of the bests nights ever.

The loop of doing 'it' with Cody it made him feel like he was in heaven. Of course, it was just a one night thing. Something he would forget eventually. People do this everyday? How awful. Images were stuck in his head,making his whole body tense. It had been one week and the feeling was still fresh.

You have to work.
You have to work.
You have to work.
Was all he kept thinking,trying to focus on his script for a new movie or something. He wasn't even paying attention to what he had to do for the rest of the week.
His phone rang,snapping him out of his thoughts. Of course it's him.
The annoying ringtone only meant one thing.
Cody.
No one actually admits it,but Cody is a pain in the ass sometimes,only when he wants something. When he doesn't he just smiles. Which makes Dylan blush harder and harder.

Was there anything left to say? What does he want? He thought to himself, while it might as well just be a stupid thing.

cody
wanna come to a party?

Seriously? A party? After everything?

dylan
sure
where?

Sprayberry couldn't resist himself.

cody
my place
tonight
7

dylan
i'll be there

A smirk formed into Cody's face,blushing.
This was the chance.
Of course he'll be there. Of course, how desperate.

6:45 and Dylan's palms were sweating, along with his forehead. Going was a bad idea,going there early was a bad idea.

Hesitation ruled in Dylan's head so he decided to stay home,but got shortly interrupted by Cody calling from the party.

"Hey dude,where are you?" The noises were louder on the phone. The speakers and the music were too goddam loud.
"Home" Why was Dylan so salty? He shouldn't be mad at Cody, he should be mad at himself,for not going.
"What are you waiting for then?"
"I don't think I'll go.. I have work to do and..."
"But you said you will" Cody was certainly full of hope but right now, he kind of lost it.He had been waiting for two hours,but he never showed up.
"Yeah.. I know but..."
"But nothing! I'm coming to get you,so be ready!" Cody basically ran to Dylan's house, half drunk and half sad. Best combination.
"No..Cody"
"Oh shut up! Fun is legal in California and pretty much the whole world,have some of it..please"
The call ended with Cody knocking on his door,looking like a pathetic jackass.

<><><><>
wow large chapter!!
tell me your teen wolf preferences in the comments!!
and other shows maybe...
love you🖤