four

and that was probably the end for kim jisoo, who has done nothing but hide during their free time at school since the moment when her seatmate decided to tell every soul in school that she is his girlfriend, which is plain fallacy.

taehyung's plan obviously worked. sadly, he was the only one benefiting from it.

jisoo? not so much.

every after class, some mean girls would wait for her at the gate, at the locker room, at the dorm, and even at the toilet.

obsessed. jisoo thought it was the perfect adjective that would describe them.

despite of how horrible they were to her, she can't help but feel grateful that she's still alive.

lunch time came and it meant an unappetizing meal for jisoo in the comfort room. it was the only place she could peacefully eat her lunch in.

she told jennie that she'll start living her life like a fugitive a week ago. she advised that it would be better if jennie would distance herself from her. she doesn't want to drag jennie into the mess she's currently facing right now.

taehyung, who was effortfully searching for jisoo, entered the girls' comfort room, hoping he'd find her there.

sadly, his number of fan girls boomed and it's creeping him out. he can't imagine how the school's populace—mostly girls—have known about his existence in just five freaking days.

but it didn't really matter to him. right now, he's concerned about jisoo, who since then has been bullied by his fan girls verbally. he noticed how jisoo would hide in the restroom during breaks and it's bothering his conscience.

"yah! kim jisoo!" he flung every cubicle open but the first four were all empty. as he pressed his hand against the door of the fifth cubicle, he felt hope when he realized that the door was locked.

"open the door." the male knocked on the door persistently. jisoo can feel her blood boiling like hot magma. she was angry at the fact that the guy behind the door is the reason why she's stuck hiding in the comfort room.

"get out. this is the girls' restroom." jisoo seriously ordered.

taehyung has disregarded the place. he knew it would be embarassing but he really wants jisoo to come out of the cubicle.

he continued to knock on the door.

"please, jisoo." he tried to ask her sincerely but still, nothing.

he then realized that jisoo will never open the door for him.

since 'retreat' doesn't exist in taehyung's vocabulary, he decided to think of another way to enter the cubicle.

just in time, he noticed that there was a ladder leaning against the wall of the restroom.

without any hesitations, he took hold of the ladder and silently climbed it up.

jisoo never heard a single knock for five minutes straight, which made her feel happy and relieved, thinking that the male has given up already.

but when she saw taehyung slowly rising to the ceiling, she almost had a mini heart attack.

when he reached the summit of the ladder, taehyung finally jumped into the cubicle.

as his feet touched down on the tiled floor, jisoo's whole body froze when the male's face almost landed on hers. their faces were about an inch distant from each other.

jisoo could feel taehyung's breath warming her cheeks. she looked straight into his hazel eyes for about a minute, slowly catching on that they were in a very awkward position. jisoo can't help but flush.

taehyung smirked and pinched her tinted cheeks, which only made her flush some more.

"come with me." a statement of disapproval wasn't able to escape jisoo's mouth when the male abruptly grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the narrow cubicle.

through the rackety crowd, taehyung tugged jisoo. the students were focused on the hands of the two cynosures which were grasping each other.

taehyung didn't spare any care about their tattles. his senses were overwhelmed by the tepidity of jisoo's soft hands thawing his.

on the contrary, jisoo was too concentrated in listening to the students gossips, slowly making her forehead ooze cold liquid.

after a few minutes, jisoo found herself being dragged to the open, grassy quadrangle, where a sea of students were hanging at. they halted in front of the rostrum which was located in the center of the quadrangle.

taehyung released jisoo and climbed the stairs of the rostrum. when he got on the thing, he offered his hand to jisoo, implying her to get on the rostrum with him.

jisoo, who has forgotten that she was horn-mad at taehyung probably because of anxiety, unconsciously received the male's hand and clambered the stairs.

when jisoo reached the top, taehyung let go of her and beckoned the crown to listen to him.

"hey!" hearing taehyung's shout made everyone turn their attention to him. taehyung ruffled his hair then clasped both of his hands.

"hi, every—" the male was cut off when his fan girls started to shrill.

"okay, okay. chill, girls. let me speak first, okay?" the girls attentively nodded. their thirst for taehyung were all evident in their eyes.

"so i think all of you probably know that kim jisoo from class 10-A is my girlfriend." bitterness filled the girls' expressions when taehyung mentioned the female's name. some even glared at jisoo, which sent shivers to her spine.

"last week, some girls tried to hurt her on her way to the dorms. good thing i was there to stop them." taehyung looked at jisoo for a couple of seconds before continuing. she wasn't aware that the male was gazing at her because she was too busy looking down on the concrete platform they were standing on.

"it was really bumming me out, knowing that my girlfriend is feeling terrified and threatened because of you." taehyung's tone was undeniably convincing the crowd and jisoo couldn't hold back the heat rushing to her cheeks.

"i want my jisoo to move freely in this school. i don't want anyone hurting her because seeing her suffer pains me to hell." taehyung held his chest and pretended like he was actually distressed.

"to anyone who plans to harm this girl, you will all be facing me." taehyung pointed at himself and shot a stoic yet serious expression at them

"so to all my fan girls and admirers out there..." taehyung reached for jisoo's waist which jolted the awestricken female.

"if you really love me, please love the girl i love."

thANK U vEry mucH
foR your votes!
they really motivate
me to write more :)

will update chap 5 soon. xoxo.

—raisha