"You're so embarassing." Jimin hid his face in my jacket, causing everyone to laugh.

"What's up with you Tae? You still moody?"

"I'm tired, no sleep." He snapped.

"Don't have to tell me why, I already know." Jungkook pointed to a blushing Jimin, "a screamer."

Jimin slapped Jungkook's arm, laughing.

"Jungkook!"

He shrugged, not regretting it in the slightest.

Taehyung's PoV;

Suddenly, he shoved me to the floor, shooting bullets at the living room as the others got to the floor.

"Get down, load your guns."

I pressed my back against the wall, pressing bullets into my gun, rummaging around in my pockets for my blade.

He cautiously walked round to where he'd shot bullets, cursing.

"Fuck. There's an entire gang. All armed." He groaned, leaning his head back.

I licked my lips as I stared at his neck.

Why's he gotta be so hot for?

We all followed him as he ran into the warzone, shooting bullets and punching.

Yoongi and Jin guarded Jimin, standing infront of him.

Namjoon and Hoseok ran around the sides, shooting.

Jungkook weaved through the crowd, shouting orders at everyone. 

I shot a dude who was coming for me in the stomach, watching in disgust as blood poured out near my feet.

Gross.

I'd only killed one person, Jungkook was on some sort of spree, knifing and shooting and fighting.

I didn't really wanna kill anyone.

I know they're attacking us, but killing them is a bit too far.

"Ouch!" I yelled as someone shot me in the foot.

I sliced him across his throat, changing my mindset completely.

"So no one's gonna come help me?" I said, hopping around, shooting randomers.

"Well as long as precious Jimin is fucking fine." My sarcasm rang through the room loudly, yet no one bothered to help me.

Great.

"Fuck!" Jungkook shouted, as more came in through the window.

I looked over at Jungkook to see that he'd been slashed multiple times and shot, bleeding from his shoulder and arm, yet completely unphased as he barked orders, fighting.

"Yoongi, Jin, get Jimin somewhere safe." Jungkook commanded, protecting them as they ran.

"The rest of you, do not back down. Kill the lot!" He shouted, throwing shards of glass at the enemies' faces.

Not as if I can do a right fucking lot, though, is it?

I propped myself up against a door, sliding down it. Lazily, I shot from where I was sat, making little attempt.

"Taehyung, what the fuck are you doing?" Jungkook snarled, pulling me up, "come on, there's like ten left."

"I've been shot, it hurts." I choked out, tears rolling.

"I know, I know, Taetae." He said soothingly, hissing as he was sliced in the side, shooting them quickly in the chest, "come on babe, do you think you can last another five minutes?"

I fought back a blush at his nicknames and tone of voice and the fact he was currently protecting me.

"I think so, maybe."

"It's okay." He pulled me into a quick hug, kissing my head, "just five minutes. You'll be fine, stay with me."

He pulled me back into the small warzone, helping me fight off a guy.

"Just a few more guys! Keep that one alive, he's the leader." He shouted, pointing at a guy who was in Hoseok's chokehold.

We eventually managed to kill the rest off, everyone grouping back together.

Jungkook stumbled over to the guy who was being held by Namjoon and Hoseok.

"What's your name?"

"What's yours?"

"Don't be a dick." Jungkook punched him in the cheek, "name. Now."

"Its, ugh, Ja-mes."

"What gang are you from?"

"Divine Zero."

"Are there anymore of you?"

"At the residence, yeah."

"Where's that?"

"The warehouse near the park."

"Cool." Jungkook said, slitting the guys throat, "dispose of him. Hoseok, write down the gang name."