Austin

I hated going to school looking at these corny ass hoes try to impress me and these fake ass niggas smile in my face. Like Drake said, "Fake Love", that's why I trust nobody at all. Plus, I always stay strapped in case a lil boy want to try me.

Walking into school this morning, I seen lil mama from the party that was throwing that ass on a real nigga. I think it's cute when she stares at me or blush at me, I know I got her wrapped around my finger.

As soon as I was about to approach her Jada jumped in front of me, "Baby...I'm sorry". I just starred blankly at her, "Don't start that bullshit today". She poked out her lip, "No I'm fr I don't wanna lose you like last time. I nodded, "Yeah... I gotta go".

Without another word I walked off, I couldn't even talk to lil mama thanks to Jada for cockblocking. I have her in class anyways, so I wasn't tripping. "Hey Austin! ", a female I've never seen greeted from across the hall. "Wasgood? ", I simply replied.

Walking into first period I heard my teacher bitchin, "Well... Look who showed up!". Replying with something slick, "You shouldn't have showed up with that Damn wig on". The class roared from laughter at my come back. His face was red like a tomato, "Go to the principals office!". I chuckled, "You and the principal can choke on a dick".

I just stood up to exit the class, "Ohh yeah, ever disrespect me again I'll show yo ass who you messing with again". He swallowed a lump in his throat not saying a word. My teacher Mr. Pussay (Mr. Paterson) tried to write me up for conduct. I got my niggas off the street to kidnap him, he missed school for a week. I was actually cutting him a break if you ask me.

Going to the snack machine I pulled a rack out to see if I had change. Which I didn't I'm looking around all over, "Aye... You got change for a hundred my nigga!? ". The dude shook his head, "Nah". Broke Ass. Leaving him there I went to the cafeteria to get change.

My gang was in there being loud and obnoxious, "Say nigga!". Pierre looked at me cheesin, "You skippin too?". I shook my head, "Hell nah! Mr. Pussay bitch ass kicked me out". Lil Duece aka Landon stood up from the table, "Want me to deal with him? ". J pushed him back, "Calm your hot head ass down, but if you say the word you know we on it". Agreeing with him, "Yeah, that's why you bro bro duh".

P aka Pierre felt appalled, "Y'all gay!". I punched him, "Yo daddy nigga". He shrugged laughing, "Fuck him! He probably been sucking dick in jail since 1974". J shook his head at him, "Nigga you stupid!". Lil Duece interrupted them, "Aye did you call Choice about that deal? ". See this is why he handles business for me at times, he be on it. "Yeah...talked to him soon as my eyes open, but we'll discuss it later".

P rubbed his hands together like birdman, "Man when this deal goes through we talkin big money babbbbeyyyy". I milly rocked my hand behind the back of his head, "What I told you about discussing shit out loud and where it's not secluded, even tho nobody here". Rubbing his hand where I hit him, "Fawk! Man...you gone stop treating me like a bitch". I stuffed my hands in my pockets looking at him dumb, "Shut up before I beat yo ass again! ". Shaking his head no, "Hell nah... I wasn't ready you was cheatin like a mothafucka !".

Waving him off I dismissed them, "Look I got to go to class, which yall dumb asses need to be doing". They actually were book and street smart, we all are. "Still passin", Lil Duece shrugged. "Whatever nigga, meet me at my car after school", I left out the cafeteria walking around until class started. I don't know about them other niggas, but education has and will always be important to me. My mom use to stay on me about school and grades, saying she don't want me living from paycheck to paycheck.

-------------------------------Later On That Day----------------------------------------------------------------

Bzzzzzz.....Bzzzz....Bzzz....Bzzzz...Bzzz...

My phone was going off none stop I answered in class not giving a fuck, honestly. "Talk to me...", I answered through the phone. "NIGGA WE GOT TO GO BE AT YOUR CAR LIKE NOW NIGGA", Without another word P hung up the phone. I stood up in the middle of the room getting ready to exit before I was interrupted, "Uhm...Hmnn..". I looked down at Ms. Kim, "Where are you going?". Walked out before answering I didn't have time for dumb ass questions and dumb ass remarks. Her voice faded from yelling as I jogged to my black 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1.

I seen them all waiting on my arrival unlocking the car door we hopped inside as I started the engine. "What's the deal?", I asked a loud. "They caught that Reggie nigga from the east side trying to break into our shit!", Lil Duece pronounced. "I been looking for this nigga, he got something coming for his ass", a smile crept across my face. "He at the trap", J stated. "First, I'm getting food that nigga ain't going no where.. trust and believe dat!", I chimed in before speeding off to Whataburger to get that Patty melt a nigga been craving.

After getting the food we got on the freeway to head to the first trap, we have multiple in different locations don't ever think we slacking. The drive took ten minutes I was on go, my trigga finger been itchin to pop this nigga. We pulled up in front of a broken down house, hinges hanging off, boards on the windows, and you know the typical trap look. The gate opened slowly as the pits barked out of control, the guards greeted me as I pulled in, "Was happenin Boss?". Shook my head, "Nothing the usual". His hand directed to the back, "He back there boss". I gave him dap, "Good lookin".

Parking the car we hopped out going to the steps the old heads was outside on the porch talking shit as usual. "Wassup nigga?", Red greeted. "Wasgood fool how you been?", I gave him a handshake. "Good, was eating good in jail", he grinned. "I can tell", I pat that nigga swole ass watermelon belly. "I'm still sexy to the ladies", he smirked. "Yeah, Ok!?", I opened the door as I stepped inside as my bros followed behind.