Adam

After dinner we went upstairs to a relaxing bubble bath with candles lit. "Babe you went all out thank you", I starred at her with lust. "You're welcome", she kissed my lips helping me strip as I helped her.

I stepped in first, taking her hand in mines to let her step in next. I sat down in the tub letting the warm water hug my body. She sat in between my legs with her back against my chest. They Don't Know by Jon B filled the bathroom from downstairs.

She took a sponge filling it with Dove cucumber melon soap than lathering herself. "This feels nice", I started to admit. "Yess...I needed this desperately", she vented. "I wish I could stay here with you and the kids", I took the sponge from her getting her back. "Me too, but I know you have to achieve your goals baby". See this is why I love her she was always so understanding.

She washed my body right after I finished washing her. "You're my angel...yeahhh...", I sing along whispering in her ear. She smiled letting out a little laugh, that I found to be so darn cute. Eliza does the exact same thing when she gets in trouble it's hard to stay mad at her.

My pink lips trailed kisses down her neck and spine. I felt her shiver from what I was doing to her. My hands gripped her thighs rubbing them back and forth. I slipped my hand down to her lips spreading them apart from each other. I gently brushed my thumb against it rubbing in a circular motion as she threw her head back in pure ecstasy. "You like that?", I asked in a heavy breathe. "Mhmm..", she nodded moaning a bit.

I stuck two fingers into her while keeping a steady pace with my thumb motions. This time her moan was louder, "Ahh..". I smiled, "You going to cum for daddy?". She started shaking, "Y-y-yessss". She came on my fingers I licked them as I slipped them out. "Stand up I wanna taste you!", I commanded.

She nodded standing to her feet cocking her leg on the edge of the tub. I wasted no time tasting what I been yearning for the past week. I love tasting my wife, if I didn't what type of guy would I be? I stucked my tongue in her walls moving my tongue up and down like a caterpillar. "Oh my go--", she tried to breathe out. I clamped on to her thighs making my tongue go fast. Moving to her pearl I gave it the attention it deserve. "Shhhlloopp", I slurped like I was eating soup. She tried pushing my head back, "Nah...where you going?". I smacked her ass giving it a firm grip as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. My pace picked up as I went faster," Ahhhh..mhmmm..Sweet baby Jesus!".

I kept going as her legs clamped around my head. I felt her body jerk and I knew she was on the verge of climaxing. Two more minutes into eating she squirted, but I didn't stop there. I kept on going till I couldn't go no more. I even quoted the commercial in my head How many licks does it takes to get to the tootsie pop. Thirty more minutes into it her juices flowed as I licked her clean as she panted.

Getting out of the tub I picked her up carrying her to the bed as All the things by Joe softly played. I laid back as she stroked my member, giving it a firm grip. She swirled her tongue around the head licking a sensitive spot. My mouth was held in an O shaped as she continued. She put her beautiful plump lips around me taking me down her throat.

She looked so beautiful that was the best site to see. Ebony women look amazing during sex I just knew I had to make one mines. They truly are queens and I don't mind following their commands. She turned her head in a circular motion making me clench her hair, "Damn bae..". Both starring at each other she sped her pace up while giving my balls a jerk. I was going crazy by this time the feeling was amazing. She licked my balls going back up to my member and into her wind pipe again. "I'm about to c--", I grunted as she kept on sucking. I released in her mouth as she swallowed my baby batter as if it was candy.

I laid her on her back giving her nipples attention while putting my member at her entrance. Sliding into her slow she gasped, "Aaa..". I swear I been missing this and I won't have it for a while, that's why I'm trying to make it last. The rest of the night we made love like it was about to be the end of the world. I wouldn't have it no other way this is where I wanted to be forever.
----------------------------------------
One week later

Today was the last day I could spend time with my family until I come back home. I wouldn't be back home within a month for this shoot we doing in London.

I really don't want to go, but if I don't show my kids that I'm achieving my dreams, what kind of man would I be? I want them to know that dreams really do come true.

I decided that we should all go out to do something as a family. I suggested that we go to the carnival since it's in town. "Are y'all ready?", I asked turning my navy blue NY snap around to the back.

I seen my little princess running towards me, "Daddy I'm ready!". I smiled in awe, "I see you princess looking all pretty, who you looking cute for?". She cheesed showing her dimples, "Im looking good for me daddy...". I chuckled, "That's right look good for you and you only, NO BOYS". She playfully rolled her eyes, "But daddy your a boy and so is Eli!". I laughed, "Exactly, we better be the only boys in your life until you an old lady". She caressed my cheek, "But I wanna get married like you & mommy, have a big house, and babies". I screw my face up, "Hell no you won't no babies for you until you 90 years old". She sighed, "Ok daddy...". I kissed her cheek before putting her down, "That's my girl".

The rest of the family joined Eliza and I in the living all ready to go. "Y'all look good", I complimented everybody. "Thank you", they complimented. "Damn I don't get one back", I joked. "You look straight dad", Elijah chipped in. "Thank you son, now lets go".

My wife and children got in the car as I locked up the house. Opening the door getting in the drivers seat I cranked up the car. Kodak black Skrt flowed through the speakers as I backed out the drive way. Getting on the freeway we made it to the Carnival in thirty minutes.

Exiting off the freeway I could see the carnival straight ahead. Pulling into the line of cars there was long to find a parking spot, I payed the parking attendant twenty dollars so we wouldn't have to walk far. "I'm so excited", Eliza smiled unbuckling her seat belt. Getting out of the car I opened the door for my girls.

Grabbing my wife and Eliza hand we headed to the booth to pay for entrance. Entrance for kids was ten and it was twenty for adults. Deciding to get two hundred tickets and wrist bands to ride whatever. Eventually, we entered the carnival the smell of food filled our noses.

Eliza jumped up and down, "Oueee....daddy! I want a funnel cake with strawberries!". I nodded, "Ok...we can share one later, we going to ride first then eat". She cheesed, "Ok...". Eve looked back at Eli and Elianna, "Look y'all stick together, I don't have time or the patience to be looking for yall, so just meet us back at this spot by the shooting game". They agreed leaving our side to do whatever they were going to do.

Eliza wanted to ride everything at the park, literally everything. Eve, Eliza, and I were beat from walking plus riding rides. We decided to get something to eat at the stands. Eve got a turkey leg with fries, Eliza got a corn dog with fries plus lemonade, and I got a strawberry funnel cake, chicken tenders with fries plus a coke.

After eating or food we went to go play games as the sky fell. I shot the basketballs winning a blue/pink bear for Eve and Eliza. I called the kids letting them know we were heading home. They met us by the shooting game we talked about earlier. "Did y'all have fun?!", I asked them. "Yeah...I seen a lot of thick females", Eli gave his two cents in. "Boy shut up, none of them wanted you! Yeah dad we had fun", Elianna verified. "I swear she always hating mama", he put his arm around her. "Boy soon as you get in you need to shower!", she screws her face removing his arm as we laughed. "So you just going to embarrass me like that", he smacked his lips. "I'll do more than just embarrass you keep playing", she smirked.

Heading to the parking lot to find our ride, we found it next to a minivan. I pressed the button unlocking the car as we got in. Putting my seat belt on, I cranked up the car as Bad and Bougie played throughout the car.