Adam

"Come on ladies and gents", Mrs. Jay from America's next top model yelled. "I want to see you walk with grace", he chimed in.

Today we were up early walking the streets of New York City having a photo shoot. I wish my wife and kids could see me now. I had to wear navy blue European style pants, Versace shades, white button up, red sweater, red loafers, and navy blue jacket suit with my hair slicked back.

I walked the streets smooth and with grace like Mrs. Jay said to do. I was born to model it is in my blood. I took pictures up against the buildings, in alley ways, basically anywhere. We took a break for a minute I called Eve, "Hey baby! How are you and the kids doing?". I could tell she was smiling, "Good, the kids are at school, I might be getting a promotion, and Elijah got more sponsors looking at him".

I chuckled, "Aww...babe I'm so happy for you and that's my boy I knew he would be great!". She cooed, "Aww thanks baby, how's the modeling going?". I smiled looking around at the photographers, " They got us taking a photo shoot since early this morning and later on tonight I have a runway to walk". She got excited, "My baby on a runway! I'm so proud of you!".

I heard clapping and people gathering to get back on set. "I'm going to talk to you later ok, if I don't call tell the kids I love them and I love you too". She hung up, "We love you too".

I rolled my eyes at the sight of Conner O'Nell he was my biggest competition right now. He's been hating on me every since I got here. I don't care what he do as long as he know I'm headed to the top and nobody is going to stop me.

"How cute talking to your little family", Conner taunted. "Aye watch out! You just mad, cause you don't have one", I smirked trying to get him to angry. "Oh yeah? Well I'll have that pretty little wife of yours in my bed, while your kids call me daddy", he chuckled evilly. "Yeah, the same way I have your mother calling me daddy late at night", I grinned walking off. "This is not the last of me....", I heard him say as I walked off getting back to work.

--------Fashion Show----------------

"Let's go people! I don't have time for this!", one of the coordinators yelled as the models rushed to get dressed. We were at chocobani fashion runway everybody was there. I really had to show my stuff.

My body looks great due to my personal trainer. This runway had more of a funky modern downtown look to it, but more upscale. They want to give a taste of the next generation fashion. I had on an red, white, blue American flag long sleeve shirt, denim overalls slit at the knees with cuffs, red Gucci SnapBack, and red Gucci shoes.

I walked down the long white stage making sure to keep my cool. The lights flashed as people gawked at the outfit I had on. I marked my spot, posed for the camera a couple of minutes, and moved on to the next. Models ran out as we got dressed in twenty seconds.

After about two hours the show was over and I was beyond exhausted. They had us working our asses off today. All I would like to do is go to my hotel room, take a hot shower, and order room service.

My taxi driver Cal picked me up taking me to the hotel. We arrived in under twenty minutes since traffic and New York City is a busy place. I got out thanking him before proceeding inside.

Walking up to the receptionist desk seeing Hannah the staff sitting there. "Hey Hannah?", I cleared my throat. She looked up from her magazine smiling, "Yes, how may I help you?". I looked at her crazy, "Uhm...yeah...I would like to get an extra order of towels and pillows please". She grinned, "Anything for you Adam".

I nodded leaving going towards the elevator getting on. When I arrived on my floor I pulled out my card going inside my room. I walked to the bathroom turning the water on making sure it was lukewarm. I stripped out of my clothes stepping inside letting the water relax my body.

I grabbed a white wash cloth and my old spice soap lathering my body. Twenty minutes after showering I grabbed a towel I already had and wrapped it around my waist. I came out the bathroom to be startled. "What the hell are you doing?", I retorted at Hannah. "Bringing your extra towels and pillows of course silly", she smirked. "But why are you dressed like that?", I questioned.

She had on a pink lingerie set bra, underwear, see through dress, and heels. "I want you", she said seductively. "Yeah, well I don't want you!", I hissed. "Why not am I not good enough!?", she cried. "First off I'm a happily married man with children and second I'm not even into white women", I spoke running a hand down my face. "Now would you please leave before I call your supervisor", I spoke softly.

She grabbed her trench coat while sobbing thinking I'm going to feel sorry for her. Truth be told I don't she looks desperate. "I'm sorry", she said before I slammed the door close.

I grabbed my clothes out if my suitcase putting on a white v neck shirt, Hanes navy blue boxers, and  navy blue/red/grey pajamas pants. I slipped into bed turning on the television looking at ESPN. Soon after I feel asleep from the long day I had.