Adam

I had a bag today, I blow the bag today
I had to grab the Wraith, I had to grab the Wraith
I had to change the safe, I had to change my bitch
Money'll change a nigga, the fame'll change a bitch
I know I came from poverty, I got my name from poverty
I know for sure, for sure
If my granddad was livin', I know he'd be proud of me
I know for sure, for sure
If Snupe was livin', I know he'll be proud of me
I know for sure, for sure
If Lonzo was livin', he never would've doubted me
I know for sure, for sure
I live with these diamonds, just check out my clarity
Gotta just check out these clarity
I guess I just feel like a parachute
I pull up right now and embarrass you
I sold the crack on my avenue
Only the strong survive
I'm just enjoying my life

Blow a bag by future blasted through my white solo beats 2 as I finally touched New York. I was going to New York City for a photo shoot that I have lined up with Calvin Klein. Finally making it to the airport, I got out looking for my bags and my cab.

A older white guy in a suit held a sign with my name on it. I approached him, "Hey, I'm Adam". He looked at me, "Ok, well let's go". He directed me towards the car and I followed. I entered the yellow cab as he put my bags in the back, then he followed suit.

He drove around for about thirty minutes entering New York City. I was going to be staying at the holiday inn. Making it to the hotel I grabbing my bags going inside to the front desk. "Yes I have a reservation", I said texting on my phone. "Name", a man said. "Adam", I said taking a snap of myself.

He handed my room key card over and told me the room number. I went up three levels standing in front of my room door then opening it. I opened it and it was nice I took pictures sending it my wife.

She called me on FaceTime to see if I made it ok and my big head child got on telling her daddy about her first day of kindergarten. I really wish I could have been there to see the smile on her face or ease her from being nervous.

I love that women to pieces she my Reese's cup. I met her when I was fifteen, got her pregnant with Elianna at sixteen, and sixteen years later we here. If you do the math we are both thirty two, but we look good for our age.

I had a late night shoot to do at eight it was five. I showered, got dressed, and started to explore the city. I been here a couple of times, but haven't got acquainted with everything. I went to a restaurant to eat and shopped a bit before going back to my hotel.

I showered again from all the walking around I did. After getting out I went into my luggage grabbing a black tee, blue jeans, and black chucks. They like for models to dress as simple as they can showing their inner beauty.

After getting dressed I went downstairs where my ride was waiting for me. I got inside pulling my headphones on as he drove to our destination. We pulled up in front of a ten story office building. "We're here sir", he said. "Ok thanks", I got out shutting the door.

I had my portfolio telling me which floor and where to go. My watch read seven forty five, they don't like for you to be late. I went inside the building scurrying towards the elevator before it closed.

Women looked at me like I was something their mouths wanted to devour. I simply paid them no mind getting off on the seventh floor. Whenever I'm away I focus on my family and this job they both mean the world to me.

Even though it was hard not to touch, nobody said I couldn't look. I'm an ass man that's what I love, it's my passion. Booty is Life is my motto. My wife got a little fatty on her too that's why we got them kids. I couldn't pull out for some reason.

I opened the office door going to the blonde petite receptionists telling her I made it. I had to wait in the waiting room for a bit. "Adam McKee", she called my name out loud. I got up following her into the room where my agent and the company owner were.

I gave them a firm handshake, "Hello Sir, how are you?". I flashed a smile showing off my pearly whites. "Good, take a seat", he instructed. I sat down as he got down to business, "Ok...well we will be shooting you by the pool tonight in Jay Z's old house, you will be in Oprah Winfrey's fashion show as well, we also are doing an on the run type of thing basically shooting you around the city".

I nodded taking in everything that he said, I mean damn are they trying to kill me. "Got that Mr. McKee", he looked at me stacking up papers. "Yes", I stated plainly. "Ok, well let's get going", he got up grabbing his belongings.

We went downstairs into a black town car they had. We got in heading towards the house, driving for forty five minutes we pulled in front of his gate. A guard seen us letting the gates open, so we could pass through.

Stopping the car getting out we went inside to prep. The makeup artist set up to do my makeup, my stylist was there, and my hairstylist fixed me up.

I was doing this shirtless in my CK underwear with and without pants. The set was on and so was I. I hit different poses, getting in the water a bit, even splashing. "Good Adam", the photographer yelled. "A little to the left, perfect", he snap pictures after pictures.

By ten thirty we were done with taking pictures for the night. Out ride took us back to our hotel and I was tired. He took a lot of good shots of me.

I changed into my pj pants leaving my shirt off. I climbed into bed letting the soft sheets and pillows hug my body. Soon sleep took over me.