The End is in sight...

{Yup... This story is coming to an end... If you want to see a continuation, if you've read this entire story... in one of the chapters. You see your future self with Bonnie... If you want a second story then tell me in the comments!}

YOUR P.O.V

A few hours after Freddy's attack you were scared. When you heard the scooper!!! You ran to the room that haunted everyone's nightmares... And you saw BonBon on the floor. insides ripped out and Freddy's beside him... And you heard Ricky crying from another room. You ran in there, where Ballora, Foxy, and Baby were trying to comfort him... "What happened!?!?" You screeched with tears in your eyes. Baby said, "Brent is back.." You ran to the scooper control room and saw Brent.. You cried as you fell to your knees. Baby walked in... "(Y/N) when I'm done... Dismantle me..." You widened your eyes. "WHAT!?!? NO!!!" She gave a small sad laugh. "(Y/N), I will dismantle myself... I already did Foxy and Ballora..." Tears streamed down your face... "What am I going to do without you guys!?!" you screeched. Baby blinked... "We'll always be with you..." Her stomach opened and a claw grasped onto Brent and pulled him in... Killing him.... Baby smiled weakly... Blood coming from her stomach... Falling to the ground she ripped herself apart... You ran to go get Ricky in tears... You both were in tears... And you went home.... With Brent dead you had nothing to worry about anymore... Then it hit you... Freddy died angry at you... You hoped there would be a way to fix what had been broken....

YEARS LATER

"FREDDY FAZBEARS OPEN" You had the sign up. Ricky was now 4 and you had made some new animatronics to be your family... You named it Freddy Fazbears in Honor of the friend who died angry at you... But to make sure you didn't get charged for stealing an idea, Freddy was no longer "Funtime Freddy" His name was now "Freddy Fazbear" And he was a Brown bear with blue eyes and no hand puppet. And instead of making a blue BonBon hand puppet You made a purple bunny about the same size as Freddy, and Named him Bonnie, And remembering the old teacher you had you had a yellow Chicken named Chica, She had purple eyes. And you couldn't forget foxy! You made him a boy and a pirate... Pretty soon they came to life just like in Circus Baby's.... You cried as they came to life and hugged them all. They were confused but hugged back... You hoped these guys would be around until you died... 

                                                                                                   THE END

{Thank you for all the support I've gotten and again if you want a book two! Just tell me and I'll get working on it!}