Death awaits

??? P.O.V

"(Y/N)... (Y/N)..." I repeated their name over and over. And they walked in. "Hello?" They called... Good Lord they heard me... Baby's going to have my butt now. But... Now could be my chance! I swung down... "Hello (Y/N)" I purred in their ear. They Flinched "O-Oh Hi???" Just then Bon Bon Ran in... He has to ruin everything doesn't he???

Bon Bon P.O.V

(Y/N) stood with HIM beside them they looked uncomfortable I growled at him... "Ennard Get away from (Y/N) I thought you made a deal with Baby to leave them alone..." He snickered. "You know I love breaking deals." He started walking towards me. I backed up... We continued this pattern until I Hit a wall. "But you... Bon Bon are in the way... So I need to move you out of the way" He growled at me... He picked me up violently. And started to slowly rip my seams. All I heard was (Y/N)'s sobs and they finally yelled. "Please STOP i'll do anything!!! Just Leave him alone!!!" He turned towards them I Was in pain but I shook my head. "No (Y/N)!!!" he hushed me. "Anything (Y/N)?" they nodded. I was so scared of what Ennard would make them do. He smiled.... "Ah... Even Marry me?" they had fear in their eyes  but reluctantly said yes. I lost control. "(Y/N) don't!!! I-I... I love you.." Ennard threw me down... "The lovely (Y/N) has made their decision... We're getting married tomorrow night." There was fear in mine and (Y/N)'s eyes... As we looked at each other... Ennard picked me up and literally threw me out of the room making me hit the wall hard... I Felt angry tears well up into my eyes... I had to tell Everyone what had happened. I Hopped into the breaker room and screeched for Freddy. He ran in knowing I only screech when i'm angry, sad, or both.. And I was both angry and sad... "Yeah Bon Bon" He used his kind voice. "Ennard got (Y/N)" His eyes went wide... "What did he do to them???" Bon Bon Growled... "Making them marry him..." I slumped down... "he pulled me by the seams and (Y/N) begged him to stop and they said they'd do anything and Ennard made them Marry him." Freddy chuckled... "but you're jealous..?" I nod as my eyes turned bright pink. "I confessed and he just literally threw me out of the room." Freddy nodded. "Oh... but... We will stop him... Did he say when the wedding will be?" I nod, "Tomorrow night." Freddy nodded. Foxy ran in. "I CAN'T FIND (Y/N)" Freddy Nodded. "i know... Bon Bon just witnessed a forced yes to a proposal..." "WHAT!?!?!?" Foxy looked at me in fear. I Had to explain everything to her... They called a meeting and we came up with a plan to save (Y/N)