I just want to be Loved

(Before you ask... Yes I drew the picture And Most of the stuff in this Chapter is probably incorrect... So Thought I'd address that... And I'm now taking requests for ideas in this story! Because I'm running out of idea's... And You are now 15 in the story Anywho ENJOY!!!)

(Bon Bon Point of View)

"LOVE ME I BEG OF YOU!!!" I Cried As (Y/N) Walked away... Ignoring me... I woke up in tears... I wiped my tears and walked into (Y/N)'s room...They were sleeping softly with a small snore here and there... But they were lovely and peaceful... Knowing they were safe for now calmed me a little... I sighed and walked back to the breaker room where There was a guard... He wore all purple... my eyes widened... I looked at him in terror... And watched as he opened Freddy's Face... He was doing no harm... But then a voice on the speakers said. "Now... press the button on the Bonnie Hand Puppet." I knew what they were doing... They were trying to get Freddy in the scooper room. I wouldn't let that happen... I hopped knowing Freddy's life was in my hands... I ran straight to The Circus Control Center where Baby was on her knees crying... Did she know??? I tugged Baby's Dress. "Are you ok???" She picked me up. "I must hide you... They are going to scoop Freddy... They can't with him still active..." I knew it... Where would she take me However...? She carried me to (Y/N)'s room. They stood wide awake and worried... They looked at me and a wave of relief washed over their emotions as  their face looked calmer. "Bon Bon... You're ok!!!" They picked me up out of Baby's arms... "Baby has told me to take you to the surface... But we...." They looked at Baby... She nodded at (Y/N) "Go on (Y/N)" They looked back down at me... "We're going to have to do a few things..." They blinked once or twice and Ballora along with Foxy walked in... Foxy Held a knife.. What were they going to do??? 

(Warning Gore Continue at own risk)

 (Y/N) handed me to Ballora... (Y/N) laid their hand down on a table. Foxy held the knife tightly and All I head was the knife hitting the table... I looked at (Y/N)'s arm... They chopped their hand off.... Blood was all over the table and (Y/N) had tears in their eyes... From pain... "I'm sorry child..." Foxy said with tears in her eyes... (Y/N) nodded... biting their lower lip... Baby screwed in the thing that holds me on Funtime Freddy... It must have been an extra... (Y/N)'s lip was now bleeding they were biting so hard... "Calm Down (Y/N)" Baby said... they nodded and wiped the blood away with their good hand... Ballora spun me onto (Y/N)'s arm... "I'm going to have to get used to the pain but... okay!" They smiled. Tears were in my eyes...

(No more gore but Just to let you know if you didn't read... They connected Bon Bon to your arm)

Everyone gave (Y/N) their voice chips and They put the chips into their phone that Foxy gave them... (Y/N) had everyone but Funtime Freddy's Chip... Baby smiled... "Come visit Please..." They nodded and went up the elevator... 

--DAYS LATER--

 ((Y/N) Point of view)

You had decided to start school again... Besides Foxy taught you well... You sigh as you thought of them... You picked up your phone... You called into it... "Hello" nothing... They haven't spoken to you for a long time... You looked at Bon Bon who was soundly asleep on your arm.. His company was a blessing... You always had a crush since you 2 met... He confessed his love to you a few years back. But you were scared he'd see you differently than before... Ha.... You didn't even know if he still liked you... Anyways you finally found a school. 

You were worried as to what would happen at school... For today was your first day since a long time... You of course had Bon Bon... He was the only one you knew.. Bon Bon looked as worried as you felt... "Hey don't worry about it! I'm here!" You smiled. He smiled back. "Thanks (Y/N)" Just then a Male voice caught you off guard... "(Y/N) huh?" You turned around and saw a boy with a lip ring. His hair was Black with Green tips... "Who You talking to?" He asked you... "U-Uh... His name is Bon Bon..." Bon Bon waved... "Cool... You do know the teachers won't let you have that on during class right?" You broke out in a cold sweat... You never thought of that... "well... I have a problem a medical problem..." He raised an eyebrow.. "Really huh? What is it..?" Bon Bon looked at you in a worried matter... The boy jumped... "Did that things Expression just change!?!?" You nod slowly... Bon Bon looked at The Boy...