Oh No

(??? Point of View)

I stared at (Y/N) from a high place... He/She seemed to get along with Bon Bon the Most out of them... But (Y/N) was Beautiful... I couldn't let Bon Bon take my little rose away... I had 2 choices... One. Kidnap (Y/N). Or Two. Kill Bon Bon... I had to choose one.

(normal P.O.V)

You woke up to a distant song... It sounded like Ballora?

"I hate my metal bones, my bones and gears creak in my chest my chest forever cold. A cold and maddening Decent." 

(Whoever guesses that song in the comments gets a shoutout -v0)

You followed the singing and saw Ballora curled up in a ball and the minireenas spinning around her trying to make her happy. 

"Come now Dance with me. As the song plays! Down Down Dance with me, stuck on replay. Come now Dance with me. As the song plays! Down Down Dance with me, stuck on replay."

She Continued singing. Then you heard singing in the breaker room. You peek in.

Freddy:   "I hear a sound"

Bon Bon: "it's probably just a mouse"

Freddy: "I see them in the dark"

Bon Bon: "I only saw a spark"

Freddy: "I know there's someone there"

Bon Bon: "Not as far as I'm aware"

Freddy: "Why don't you believe me? Maybe you're right"

Bon Bon: "It's just another night"

Freddy: "But I heard a creak"

Bon Bon: "Just go back to sleep"

Freddy: "I'm always quick to rage"

Bon Bon: "so go back to your stage wait... Now I hear it..."

(If you guess this song you will get a shoutout As well)

You started to wonder who they were talking about. When you looked over and saw a man who had a purple security outfit on. You hid as he turned to leave. "Odd I Thought I closed the door.. Maybe not" He said as he walked out. Your breathing grew shaky and heavy.... He turned your direction and shown his flashlight at you. You squealed. And ran into the Breaker room. "HEY WAIT!" He shouted after you. You paid no attention. Freddy grabbed you and whisper yelled "(Y/N) Why are you here!?!? Ah! Never mind" he hid you in a little secret tunnel. You heard The man come into the breaker room. "Freddy what did you do to the kid!?!" Freddy laughed. Bon Bon giggled. "BON BON I TH-INK THAT'S THE BIRTHDAY BOY OVER THERE!!!!" The man yelled "look I know that child their name is (Y/N)!!!" You then recognized the voice... your uncle Jeffery. You started to cry in fear... You knew he'd take you back to your horrible father!!! You looked at your stomach which was covered in scars... You didn't want to go back... Freddy froze... Bon Bon left Freddy's hand... and walked into the secret room. and whispered. "Do you want to go back." You could see the sadness in his eyes. You whispered back. "No he'll take me back to my dad." Bon Bon started to look relieved He handed you a crowbar and knife "okay push the button on my chest." You pushed it and Freddy shut down. Bon Bon hopped out and you heard him say. "It's for the best buddy." He sounded sad. Bon Bon yelled. "(Y/N) Come out with what I gave you." You walked out with the 2 objects. Yep.. it was your uncle. He looked at you in fear. "(Y/N) what are you doing???" You looked at Bon Bon and thought. 'Do I kill him' as if he read your mind he nodded. He hopped onto your shoulder. And he said. "You don't know what we've been through." You stepped forward and he stepped back.. until he hit a wall.. beside him was the door. Which was closed. He looked at you in fear and worry. You hit him with the crowbar as hard as you could. He fell onto the floor in pain... You didn't knock him out but he was in pain. Ballora heard the commotion and walked in seeing Freddy shut down Bon Bon on your shoulder and you holding the weapons. She looked at you and asked. "(Y/N) what are you doing?" She asked calmly. Bon Bon answered for you. "Doing as I tell her... she doesn't want to go back so i'm helping her." Ballora smiled.. "May I help as well?" He nodded "of course." You, Ballora and Bon Bon ripped your uncle to shreds. You felt no guilt or sadness." Ballora sighed. "Okay so little (Y/N) why are you out of bed?" You responded truthfully. "I heard you singing then I heard Freddy and Bon Bon singing too. I went to investigate and this happened." Ballora nodded. "We are going to have to tell Foxy and Baby about this.. and Freddy isn't going to be too happy about Bon Bon telling you to shut him down." Bon Bon nodded "I'll tell him what happened it was my idea to shut him down." You suddenly go scared and heard voices. "You're a monster." You screamed and fell to the floor. Baby and Foxy ran in. Everyone got scared and you started to bleed from the eyes. Baby yelled "We need to get her help!!!" Ballora nodded "There's a first aid kit in the office!" Foxy shook her head and said. "That won't help them they are in major pain!" You looked down to see Bon Bon gripping your finger you smiled and then everything went black.