Going Back for a bit...

Xyra had drove you and Bon Bon back home. You hadn't told Bon Bon yet... Baby had called on the way there saying Everyone was put back together and regained their memory. So You decided to go back to Utah to tell the news... You were still shocked. But, You had to save up to get a car. You couldn't walk too long since you were pregnant... You shook your head at the thought. "(Y/N) you alright?" You looked at Bon Bon. "I'll tell whats going on When we go back to Utah. " Bon Bon's eyes lit up. "Really!?!" he smiled. "Yeah" You smiled back. "But I have to buy or rent a car to get there..." Bon Bon Raised an eyebrow. "Why?" You put A finger up to your lips signaling it's a secret. Bon Bon Chuckled. "Okay Okay." 

~3 months later~

"(Y/N)!!!" You were greeted at the Pizzeria with Funtime Freddy picking you up and hugging you. Then he picked up Bon Bon "OH BON BON HELLO!!!!" Bon Bon went onto His brothers arm. "Hee Hee!" He giggled and he hugged Freddy's hand. Ballora Giggled. "Are you not going to share them Freddy?" You waved. "Hi Guys! It's been a while!" A minireena came out from behind Ballora. "Mommy Why is she fat?" Ballora Blushed madly. "Oh My Mayana! That's very rude! I do apologize (Y/N)" You smiled. "It's fine... I have good news anyways! Once Mom and Baby get here I'll tell ya'll!" Foxy walked in "Oh hi Sugar!!!" She ran over to you and hugged you. "Baby will take a minute. You know how she is about Makeup!" You nod. A few minutes of Waiting Baby came in. You all caught up. Then Freddy yelled. "OH (Y/N) DIDN'T YOU WANT TO TELL ALL US SOMETHING!!!???!!!" You smiled. "Oh yeah!" You clapped your hands together. "Well...?" Baby looked excited. Ballora and Foxy looked confused. Freddy was holding Bon Bon on his hand. You gulped thinking everyone would be upset... But you kept your smile. "I'm Pregnant." Freddy was the first to react. "OH MY GOODNESS BON BON IS THIS TRUE!?!?" Bon Bon was in shock. He was frozen. Baby and Ballora were squealing like little girls. Foxy hugged you. 

??? P.O.V:

There she is... i've loved her since she spoke to me... I never thought she'd come back... But her weakness was this place... I may have killed Ennard... And made her mad at me... But... I will kill the child. And erase her memory of this place... ALL OF IT,,,,