...

You didn't know what to expect when you woke up... But what you saw wasn't what you thought you'd see. Your father stood in front of you. Bon Bon and Ennard were tied up in a chair yelling your name... Your father held a knife. "I'm Unimpressed Darling." He whispered in your ear. "Surely You'd know better." Just then you saw a small pink thing attack Your dad. "HEY LEAVE (Y/N) ALONE CREEP!!!" You looked at who just save you... Bonnet. She signaled Yenndo and Lolbit to come out and hold Your dad down. "(Y/N) LEAVE NOW!!!!" You untied Bon Bon and Ennard and you 3 ran. But you tripped. And blacked out.

You gasped for air as you woke up in a... Basement? You realized... That wasn't a dream... You saw Bon Bon on a table with Ennards pieces on the table as well. You got up and ran over to them. "G-Guys.... Wake up.. Please... I Beg of you!!!" You heard footsteps. You looked at the person in fear. It was... Brent??? "Hey (Y/N) Some robots Bonnet, Lolbit, and Yenndo called me... I came to your house as fast as possible... Are you okay?" You smacked him. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM!?!?" He held up his hands.. "They attacked me!" You cried. "They were my only family!!!" You picked up Bon Bon and screwed him back on... "It's okay Bon Bon..." You held Ennards Disconnected hand. "Come Back Please..." You fell on your knees. You felt as if you had been ripped away from life... You felt his hand on your shoulder.. "Let me go Brent... I don't want you to be near me right now... Just... Go away... I'm going to go far, far away as soon as I collect Ennard and Bon Bon..." Brent Bit his lip. "(Y/N) I.. I love you.." You growled. "I Don't... Besides... I'm taken..." Brent felt his heart drop... "By whom?" You glared at Him and lifted up Bon Bon's limp body. "You killed him!" a tear went down Brent's cheek. "I see...Well... will we still talk?" You shook your head... "I can't risk being found again..." You picked up Ennard's Mask. and Put it on. "Now I have to hide... BECAUSE OF YOU" Brent's eyes were filled with sadness. "Okay..." You grabbed an empty bag and put Ennard's Broken Parts into it. You screwed Bon Bon onto your arm. "Goodbye Forever Brent." You deleted everything on your phone. And you were about to snap it in half when a familiar voice chimed through your speaker. "(Y-Y/N)??? It's me Circus Baby." You felt tears in your eyes. "B-But Ennard told me..." Baby spoke. "I'm back... My creator re built me.. He doesn't know where my voice chip is... But I heard you yelling at someone... And you said you would leave far far away... If So... Come back home.. one more time..." You held your breath.. "I'm coming over." Brent looked confused... "Circus Baby, From Circus Baby's Pizza World?" You Nod... "I've told you too much... I must go...Back home.." You blankly said. He nodded. "Home?" You growled. "Leave me alone Brent... I'm Leaving.... Don't bother looking for me..." He nodded. "Goodbye (Y/N)" You ran out with Ennard's Pieces and Bon Bon on your arm. Hoping Baby could SAVE THEM.