Engagement rings

SAEYOUNG POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I just don't know what to do!"

Zen: "Other than the fact that you want to propose to Yoosung?"

"Zen I'm serious I don't know how to do the proposal"

Zen: "Hmmm well you and Yoosung are going to the pride parade this week right. Why don't you propose to him there?"

"Oh my god Zen that is an amazing idea! Thank you so much!" I can hear Zen laugh from the other side of the phone.

Zen: "Anytime. Now if I were you I would get a ring they take some time to make." I quickly look around the room and check if Yoosung was around.

"Okay. Thank you again, Zen"

Zen: "I'm rooting for you Saeyoung!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hang up the phone and pocket it Yoosung was out buying groceries so all I had to do was exit the house get to the jewelers choose a ring wait for it to be made go back pick it up go to the parade and then purpose! I felt my stomach turn.

"This might be harder then I thought...." I then hear the door say welcome back Yoosung "He is home already!" Yoosung walks through the door and puts down the food.

Yoosung: "Hey Saeyoung!" He looks at me and cocks his head to the side "Uhh you look stressed" I perk up if he found out then everything with be ruined.

"W-What no no I just need to go somewhere and get something quick." Yoosung blinked a couple times before responding to me.

Yoosung: "Oh uhh okay. I'll be here when you come back" I kiss Yoosung and he laughs 

"I'll be back soon. Love you~"

Yoosung: "Love you too~" I leave the house and get into my car

"What the- I need to go and get something quick can I be any more awkward!" I slam my head on the steering wheel causing it to beep "AHHHH!" I take a deep breath "Alright alright you are freaking out over nothing Saeyoung just relax....And now i'm talking to myself." I laugh and start driving to the jewelers "A ring.... A ring..... what should the ring even look like?!" I park my car and walk inside the jewelers and start looking at rings all of the ones I looked at where nice but they didn't work. I then was approached by a staff member who worked at the shop they must have realized how long I was looking and I was stumped. 

Jeweller: "Looking for an engagement ring?" I look up and nod "Yea looking for male ones can be difficult" my face changes.

"How did you know I was looking for one for my boyfriend?" The Jeweller smiled.

Jeweller: "Well I saw your necklace earlier and I am actually married to a man myself so I understand what you are going through." I stand up straight and put my hands in my pockets.

"Oh well, it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Saeyoung." We shake hands 

Ji: "My name is Ji. I can help you find a ring if you like" I laugh and put a hand behind my head

"That would actually be awesome if you did jewelry has never been my strong suit" We look through several rings but none of them were sticking with me.

Ji: "How about this one?" Ji shoes me another ring and I look at it the ring was beautiful but it wasn't sticking with me. I sigh

"No. I'm sorry I don't mean to be picky" Ji takes the box and puts it away.

Ji: "It's not a bad thing. You care for your boyfriend and that is why you want his ring to be perfect" Ji stops for a second and then snaps his fingers "OH! Stay here I will be right back" I watch Ji walk into the back room of the store and come out with a black box. "Look at this one" I take the box and open it up it was a white ring with small rainbow demands placed in the center of the ring. There was another ring beside it that looked the same but it was black.

"Wow, these are amazing." I look up at Ji and he was smiling

Ji: "I'm happy that someone likes my work."

"You made these!" Ji nodded 

Ji: "Yep I have been wanting to sell them for quite some time but I never found a customer that was interested. So I put them in the back"

"I think they are amazing. How did you even get the diamonds in there?!" Ji laughed

Ji: "Pure skill!" I laugh with him "I would be happy to give the rings to you."

"Really? I don't want to seem like I'm taking something from you."

Ji: "Nonsense like I said I was waiting for someone to buy them." I smile and look back at the rings.

"Well then I have made my choice" Ji was happy and so was I he said that he could just give me the rings that I see in front of me because they were the sizes I needed. I pay for the rings and walk out of the jewelers with a black box with two rings in them. I sit in my car and open the box and smile. "Now all I need to do is wait"

---- TIME SKIP ----

"Yoosung come on we will be late for the march!" I was wearing a t-shirt that read *Let's get something straight I'm not* jeans rainbow bracelets facepaint and of course our necklace. The rings were in my pocket, I made sure to wear pants that had zip up pockets so that the rings won't fall out. Yoosung runs out wearing his pride outfit. 

Yoosung: "Here I come! Here I come!" Yoosung runs out with rainbow facepaint covering his left eye and sliding down his face rainbow suspenders a shirt that says *I'm so gay I can't think straight* rainbow bracelets similar to mine a rainbow bowtie and his necklace. "Soooo what do you think?" I laugh

"We are both so multi-colored we might as well be the rainbow!" Yoosung returns my laugh and puts on his glasses.

Yoosung: "I know but I can't help but love it! Wearing suspenders is so much fun!"

"You look great in them too! Now come on let's go!" Yoosung skips over to me and grabs my hand I hold his hand back and we get into the car to head to the parade.