What We Did To Deserve Each Other

YOOSUNG POV

I walk back home from my bus stop and I can't get the thought of what those people said behind me out of my head. Was my eye really that weird looking I can understand why people were a little well curious about my necklace but my eye..... I sigh my bag hanging from one shoulder I should just ignore it this stuff was normal and I was making to much of a big deal out of it. I get home and I speak the password that Saeyoung made for me.

Door: "Welcome home Yoosung" I let out a soft chuckle and walk inside to see Saeyoung working. He turned his head and smiled at me.

Saeyoung: "Yoosung how did your exam go?!" I put my bag down and sit on the couch.

"It went well. I think so anyway I can't get my grade until tomorrow." I sigh a bit and Saeyoung puts his headset down on his keyboard.

Saeyoung: "What's wrong." I look at Saeyoung shocked, how did he know that I was upset was I really that easy to read?! I take off my glasses my left eye unable to see anything without them.

"I just heard some students speaking about me."

Saeyoung: "Speaking about you?" I put back on my glasses.

"Yea and how my eye is weird a-and my necklace." I grab my necklace in my hand and sigh "I know I'm over thinking this but I think people think I'm weird. Because even when I walk around the campus ground people look at me." I let go of my necklace letting it fall back on my chest.

Saeyoung: "People just don't know what to say or to do" I look at Saeyoung his eyes are so soft and warming.

"Is my eye really that odd." Saeyoung sighs and sits up.

Saeyoung: "It's not something that people see every day. That's why people look at you but you can't let it affect you okay." Saeyoung opened his arms and I slide down from the couch onto his lap and hug him.

"I know.... I'm sorry I'm just being weird"

Saeyoung: "No Yoosung it's okay. You don't need to be sorry for anything." Saeyoung's words calmed me down a bit and I relax my head on his shoulder. "I know it's hard" I shake my head

"Thanks, Saeyoung. I really do mean it just by you talking to me it......it helps a lot"  I can feel Saeyoung rest his head on mine and a smile is pasted on my face.

Saeyoung: "I'm happy that I can help you. Even if is small" I let go of Saeyoung and he smiles at me touching my cheek. "I think that your imperfections make you even more perfect. So your eye, don't see it as a bad thing, see it as something that makes you unique and special. You have always been good at seeing the light in any bad situation and I know you can do it here" I sigh leaning into Saeyoungs hand.

"What did I do to deserve you." Saeyoung smiled

Saeyoung: "You know I ask myself what I did to deserve you! Yoosung you are honestly the best thing that has happened in my life and I have no response for the question.... But you do." I sit up and Saeyoung let his hand fall from my face.

"What are you talking about..... you have done so many great things" Saeyoung sighed I don't think he gave himself enough credit for the amazing things he has done. "For example. You helped Zen get his career kickstarted. And..... And you helped me and still are helping me getting over Rika's death..... do you not see those as accomplishments?" Saeyoungs head jolted 

Saeyoung: "No no no of course I do I just have done so many bad things that its hard for me to see the light sometimes... its why I admire you so much. No matter what you are happy bouncing and full of joy and when you are not you still smile and make sure other people are okay. I wish I had that power" 

"But you do have that power." Saeyoung looks at me confused "Look what you are doing right now I came home upset and you talked to me and cared for me before yourself and even if you were stressed you would make sure that I am happy." Saeyoung looked a bit shocked.

Saeyoung: "I didn't realize....." I hug Saeyoung my arms wrapped around his neck.

"You care for others so much Saeyoung you just don't take the time to realize it" he hugs me back and we melt into each other's arms. "Hey, Saeyoung?"

Saeyoung: "Hmmm?"

"I think we both figured out what we did to deserve each other"

Saeyoung: "Whats that~?" I smile and sit up so that Saeyoung can see me

"I think we both needed each other." Saeyoung laughed and kissed me 

Saeyoung: "I think your right" I smile and we laugh for a bit. "Don't worry about what happened today alright." I nod and Saeyoung grabs me tighter "good!" We then fall backward and I land on top of Saeyoung. Saeyoung was laughing and I was on top of him red-faced.

"H-Hey what did you do that for!" Saeyoung brings a hand to his face he was still laughing.

Saeyoung: "I-I don't know" his face was red too "I guess I just wanted to do something silly" I grab his nose and wiggle it.

"That's my Saeyoung doing silly things at random times!" Saeyoung sits up with me on his lap.

Saeyoung: "Yea sorry about that my thoughts have been a bit cloudy lately..." I wrap my arms around Saeyoung so I don't fall off of his lap. I then look at him in confusion.

"Do you think you're sick?"

Saeyoung: "No its probably just because i'm tired. Don't worry" Saeyoung kisses me on my forehead causing me to get flustered take my hands away from Saeyoungs neck and fall on the ground.

".....Ouch" Saeyoung looks at me in shock

Saeyoung: "OH MY GOD BABE ARE YOU OKAY!" I laugh

"I didn't fall off of a cliff Saeyoung calm down" Saeyoung sighs and helps me up.

Saeyoung: "Yea sorry.... again" I look at Saeyoung he did look a little tired now that he mentioned it. I hope he is okay.