Sick Saeyoung

YOOSUNG POV

It was the next day and I wake up to be happy it is the weekend. I walk downstairs and see that Saeyoung is asleep face down on his computer, I walk over and place a hand on his head.

"Saeyoung" He jolts awake and he doesn't look very good. Saeyoung looks over at me.

Saeyoung: "Yoosung? Aren't you supposed to be at school!?" I was shocked that Saeyoung didn't know the date he was always so efficient.

"Saeyoung it's Saturday....."

Saeyoung: "WHAT!" He looks at his phone "Then why the heck am I working! I should be doing something with you!" I stick my arms out a bit

"Uhh, Saeyoung I don't think your thinking straight. You just woke up... I think you might be sick." Saeyoung back at me

Saeyoung: "Sick? No I'm fine I don't feel bad a-at" Saeyoung sneezes "at all" I sigh and close his computer "Wha Yoosung what are you doing?"

"Stay here I will be right back" I walk over to our closet and rummage through our medical bucket until I found the thermometer. I walk back to Saeyoung and sit on the couch "Come on" I pat the couch and Saeyoung sit on the couch next to me his legs crossed. I put the thermometer in his mouth and give it a couple of minutes before taking it out.

Saeyoung: "Yoosung i'm not sick really" I show him the thermometer

"100 F that's over 98.6 F" I put the thermometer down "Saeyoung your sick. You need to relax" Saeyoung slumped down on the couch.

Saeyoung: "Gahhh I can't be sick! I still need to finish work!" I sigh and grab a blanket and start to wrap Saeyoung in it "Y-Yoosung!?" I finish wrapping Saeyoung and smile at him his face was red.

"Please just relax" Saeyoung grumbles he didn't like being sick. Saeyoung is a very productive person and needs to be doing something so relaxing for him is hard sometimes. "Just try and get some sleep you fell asleep on your computer again...."

Saeyoung: "A-Alright but don't come near me you might catch my cold!" I laugh

"It's too late for that I already tucked you in a blanket" Saeyoung moved the blanket so that half of his face is covered.

Saeyoung: "I hate it how you are right" I lean on Saeyoung my head on his chest 

"try to take a nap alright?"Saeyoung rested his head on the pillow beside him and closed his eyes I stay awake to take care of him.

---- TIME SKIP ----

It has been about an hour and Saeyoung is still asleep. I stand up and take off his glasses and put them on the table, I then walk over to the kitchen and grab some food I have not eaten anything yet because of Saeyoung but I didn't mind. I walk back out with an apple in my mouth and sit back down. I am so happy that Saeyoung is getting some sleep, Saeyoung grumbled a bit and moved his arm it looked like he was looking for something. I lift my hand and Saeyoung grabs it and smiles.

"You really are a strange one Saeyoung.... but that's why I love you" I finish my apple and lean back my hand still trapped in Saeyoungs. I stand up slowly and lay beside Saeyoung his hand let go of mine and instead he hugged me. I was shocked at how well aware he was of his surroundings even when he was asleep. I close my eyes and before I knew it I was asleep.

---- TIME SKIP ----

SAEYOUNG POV

I open my eyes and I have a horrible head ace.

"Gah what the-" I look around the room and see that I am on the couch "What I thought I fell asleep at my computer." I look down to see a smiling Yoosung and I remember why I was on the couch. "Oh.... right in sick." Typically when I am sick I don't remember the first little bit but a couple hours later I come to my senses. I sniff I really was sick I just can't believe I didn't notice earlier Yoosung opens his eyes and looks at me.

Yoosung: "Oh you're awake." He sits up and fixes his glasses.

"Uhh, Yoosung you're blurry....." Yoosung laughs

Yoosung: "I took off your glasses." He grabs my glasses and puts them on my face "There. Better?"

"Oh, yea that is much better." I fix the blanket around me and sigh "Thanks for making me take a nap Yoosung I know when i'm sick I can be a bit...... difficult" Yoosung shugs

Yoosung: "You're better then last time" I put a hand to my head and make a noise of pain. Yoosung looks at me with concern. "Do you have a headache?" I nod and Yoosung gets up "Hold on" Yoosung leaves the room and comes back with some headache medication I take them and relax a bit. They didn't work instantly although I wish they did because my headache was driving me up the wall. Yoosung sits back down and looks at me "You feeling a bit better?"

"Yea thanks for looking out for me Yoosung"

Yoosung: "Well it is my job is it not." I smile

"I would kiss you but you know.... i'm sick and I don't want you getting sick" I sigh it was hard enough dealing with being sick but now I can't even kiss my own boyfriend! Why is life so cruel. Yoosung then nudges closer to me and kisses my nose.

Yoosung: "Will that do?" My face turns red. Yoosung was so pure and adorable all I want to do is protect him.

"You are the most amazing person I have ever met" Yoosung blushes a bit and sits back on his feet.

Yoosung: "Thank you Saeyoung. I think so too" Yoosung then stands up and stretches. "You must be hungry huh?" I look at Yoosung and nod "Well lucky for you I know how to make soup that can cure any sickness!"

"But Yoosung what if i'm lovesick!" Yoosung snickers

Yoosung: "All I can say to that is that I hope you are in love with me" I laugh sitting upright 

"Don't worry I am"

Yoosung: "I knew it!" Yoosung goes off to the kitchen and I can hear him start making some soup for me. I am really touched that Yoosung cares for me this much, I lean back down and sigh it felt nice having someone to look after you even if it is something as small as a cold.