I'm Sorry

SAEYOUNG POV

I open my eyes to a sleeping Yoosung cuddled into my arms. I smile I didn't want to let go of him so I didn't I let him snuggle into my chest. I fall back on my pillow my heart beating at 100 miles per hour. Yoosung adjusts himself in my arms causing him to fall closer to me. I look at the bandages on his left eye and I lightly brush some hair away from his face. I close my eyes, "Everything is fine.... Yoosung is fine." It was early in the morning so I go back to sleep

---- DREAM SEQUENCE ----

I open my eyes to see myself in my formal attire. I look at myself confused.

"What? But why am I?" I look around I am standing outside in a cemetery. I start walking but every time I do I always get pulled to one specific place, I stop at a gravestone and look at it before I could comprehend the name Yoosung Kim stuck out like a sore thumb. My eyes shoot open "N-No he isn't dead I was just with him!" I rub my eyes and see that even the jacket I made him was folded and placed in front of the grave. I step away in disbelief my body shaking and my eyes full of tears. I start moving away but every step I take felt like another chain of guilt I had to carry...... I keep trying to move but I couldn't. I fall to the ground and start crying "W-What happened" I suddenly see flashes of what happened to Yoosung only this time I wasn't there. Instead, I found him but it was too late. My hands are shaking so much so I couldn't keep myself up. "I couldn't save you!" I fall to the ground "I-I couldn't" A voice pierced the air and I look around it scared me I didn't know who it was until it came back a third time. "Yoosung!?"

---- DREAM SEQUENCE OVER ----

I snap my eyes open to see Yoosung overtop of me his hands on my shoulders and his eyes full of tears.

"Y-Yoosung!?" He falls on top of me hugging me

Yoosung: "Thank god you are alright!" I realized I was shaking with tears in my eyes "You were dreaming about something but you kept saying that you couldn't save someone." I remember my dream and I begin in bawl

"I-I'm so sorry! I wasn't there and you.... you" Yoosung lets me go sitting upright I do the same still shaking.

Yoosung: "Saeyoung what happened"

"Y-Yoosung don't worry its fine" He grabbed my shoulders making me look at him

Yoosung: "Saeyoung. What happened!?" I swallow hard my heart hurt 

"YOU DIED YOOSUNG THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED! I-I was alone... And I couldn't protect you" I take off my glasses and cover my face tears still spilling through my fingers "I couldn't do anything but stand there and look at your grave! I-" I break down crying "I lost the only person who is close to me! AND I COULDN'T SAVE YOU!" I feel a hand on the side of my face

Yoosung: "Saeyoung but you did save me" I grab his hand and take it off my face. "Please, Saeyoung let me help you. You helped me." I grab Yoosung and pull him into me.

"You have no idea how happy I am every day that you are alive and happy" Yoosung hugged mu back and I dug my head into his shoulder. "Really I mean it. I spend every day worrying about you because i'm afraid..... i'm afraid that something will happen to you again and I will lose you." Yoosung puts his hand on my head.

Yoosung: "Saeyoung I never knew"

"I never told you because I didn't want you to worry..... I bury my emotions so people think i'm happy b-but i'm-" I choke and start crying again "I'm sorry I should stop you have already gone through so much I am stressing you out"

Yoosung: "No no Saeyoung i'm here to support you! Don't hide your feelings because of me, please" I put my head up and push some hair away from Yoosungs face.

"You already know all of it... I'm not normal Yoosung I don't even know why you love me" He kisses my forehead.

Yoosung: "I should be asking you the same question" 

"I love you because you are Kind sweet caring and such an amazing person!"

Yoosung: "Exactly that's why I love you" I look down wiping my face of my tears.

"Yoosung.... I'm so dangerous tough you already got hurt because of me. Not to mention the agency I am not even supposed to have a relationship. I am supposed to be a ghost a person who doesn't exist! That's why everyone calls me Seven..... I can't have friends or family I am lucky to have the RFA and you"

Yoosung: "Why would you agree to be a ghost?" Yoosung lets me go and wipes my tear-stained face.

"I did it for my brother years ago to save him and to save myself from our mother..... I stay because I hope that if I keep working I might still be able to save him but....." I look down again letting my tears fall on the bed "I-I d-don't know where he is" Yoosung lifts my head and I look at him.

Yoosung: "Saeyoung?" I manage to pull myself together a bit. My eyes feel raw from crying and rubbing them.

"I know." Yoosung kisses me and I kiss him back "Thanks for listening to me" 

Yoosung: "I am always here" Yoosung gets up and I get up also, we head downstairs and I see Yoosung walk into the kitchen to make something to eat. I open my computer I love Yoosung the RFA and everyone in my life that I have met I didn't want to be known as a ghost I wanted to be known as Saeyoung, Saeyoung Choi the man that has a boyfriend the man that loves and protects the RFA and the man that loves his family.

I quit the agency.