Saeyoungs Jacket

YOOSUNG POV

I couldn't go to sleep the constant thought of me going into a surgery room and someone cutting my eye kept me awake. I know I could have asked Saeyoung for some support but he has gone through enough, my surgery was planned for tomorrow afternoon and Saeyoung is already planning to pay for it. I sigh and look up at the ceiling I cover my left eye and I see fine and then I cover my left eye..... it's really blurry worst than yesterday. I was on the couch Saeyoung was staying up late finishing his work, the sounds of his keyboard calmed me down a bit I didn't know if Saeyoung knew if I was awake or not I hope he didn't it would only make him more stressed. I then see Saeyoung take off his headset he didn't do it often he looks back at me I quickly try to get into a sleeping potion but knowing Saeyoung.... It failed.

Saeyoung: "Yoosung I know you are awake." I roll over on my side and look at Saeyoung.

"I thought you won't notice" Saeyoung takes off his jacket "What are you doing?" He nudges over to me and gives me his jacket.

Saeyoung: "Here I know it is not me but it might help you sleep" I grab Saeyoungs jacket and put it on it was huge on me but I felt safe when I was wearing it. I put up the hood and Saeyoung looks at me a smile on his face. "I should get you a jacket you look so cute in mine" he kisses me and I blush a bit. "Try to get some sleep alright" I smile 

"Okay" Saeyoung went back to his computer he cared for me so much even when he was working. I close my eyes, Saeyoungs jacket was so warm and big it made me feel so safe.

SAEYOUNG POV

I gave Yoosung my jacket in hopes of him getting some sleep. He really did look adorable in it I almost lost myself! I smile at my computer my face was red just thinking about it his arms are too short so the sleeves drape over his hands the back is too long so it looks like a cape the torso is too large so it like he wrapped in a blanket and the hood.... well all I can imagine is Yoosung saying peek a boo in it. I snicker sometimes my thoughts are weird. I finish my assignment and look back Yoosung is dead asleep I didn't think that my jacket method would work so well! I could go to my room but I stayed just in case Yoosung needed me. I close my computer and lean back on the couch closing my eyes.

---- TIME SKIP ----

I open my eyes and I see a blanket wrapped around me and a note on my computer. I pick it up it was from Yoosung it read *I know I could just tell you in person but I wanted to say thank you for giving me your jacket for the night it helped me so much.* He signed his name with a heart which made my heart warm up I look at the back to find another note *PS. I stole your jacket to make breakfast.... Sorry* I laugh at his cute side comment and stand up walking over to the kitchen where I see Yoosung in my jacket. "I like your note you gave me" Yoosung tuned around a bit startled 

Yoosung: "Oh Saeyoung..." He relaxed a bit "You scared me" I walk to Yoosung 

"Sorry I tend to be quiet when I am walking around" I then see Yoosungs phone and it looked like he just excited a chatroom "Did you tell everyone?" Yoosung nodded

Yoosung: "Because of my surgery I am going to need glasses so I figured tell everyone now"

"I wasn't told about the glasses part." Yoosung suddenly looked more alert he put his hand on his forehead my jacket sleeve falling down his arm

Yoosung: "GAH! Sorry sorry I was supposed to tell you but..... you know" 

"It's okay. We can match!" I play with my glasses making Yoosung laugh. "I'm happy you are in a better mood than yesterday" 

Yoosung: "Well, your jacket really did help me sleep.... It just makes me feel so safe."

"I know it is why I like wearing it all the time." Yoosung looked at me a bit shocked

Yoosung: "You feel safe when you are wearing your jacket!?" I lean on the countertop and nod

"Yep. Despite my job being dangerous, it helps me calm down.... I thought it would have the same effect on you and it did." I place my hand at the back of my head and blush a bit "I uhh also hoped that my jacket could serve as a replacement of me like I was hugging you because I couldn't"

Yoosung: "Well" he flopped on me "It worked" I laugh

"I should really get you a jacket"

Yoosung: "Yea!" He stands up clapping his hands through the sleeves of my jacket "Wait where did you even get this I have never seen a jacket like this before"

"I made it"

Yoosung: "YOU MADE THIS!" Yoosung seemed surprised his jaw was dropped. I close his jaw and laugh again

"Yes, I did. Master of disguise remember." Yoosung blinked a couple times before responding

Yoosung: "Wow. And you are willing to make one for me."

"Yep! I would actually love to I could make it green instead of red on yours, I know that's your favorite color. Besides making jackets and outfits is quite fun."

Yoosung: "God now I feel like I need to do something for you..."

"Aww, Yoosung don't you remember" I walk beside Yoosung showing him the necklace he gave me "You where the first one to give. I am only returning your kindness" Yoosung connects his puzzle piece with mine and I kiss his cheek.

Yoosung: "You probably want this back huh." I shrug my shoulders in a way that said yes and no "Alright here you big goof" he takes it off and hands it to me. "Now I feel naked...." I put it on and quietly sneak behind Yoosung wrapping my Jacket around him.

"No your not I have covered you up" Yoosungs face turns red

Yoosung: "I-I didn't mean it literally!" 

"Haha, I know! I just wanted an excuse to hug you" Yoosung sighs sinking into my Jacket

yoosung: "Why do you need to be so cute....!"

"No its why are you so cute Yoosung!" He smiles 

Yoosung: "Will you ever stop responding in such a way that makes me flustered?" I think for a moment.

"Meh there is a solid 50 50 split"