Chapter 7: The Summoning Lesson

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, now I understand!" Said Tsuna when he released him from his hug.

"Yeah, I sort of too, thanks. You are kind." Rin agreed

"No, not at all!" Blushed a little the little megane.

"Hey, what the h*ll with you people acting so friendly with each other?"

"What will you pick?" Rin completly ingnored Bon.

"Shima-san and I have our eye on Aria. They are the type of Meister who recites the bible and sacred scriptures to fight." Konekomaru replaied.

"Bon's gonna push himself until he gets both Aria and Dragoon.

"Wow, as expected of Bon." Admited Rin. Tsuna was nodding and Bon was still angry about his friendly behaver.

"Oh, yeah, I think Okumura-sensei also got Doctor and Dragoon.

"Well, that's Yuki-nii for you." Said Tsuna proudly.

"I wonder what I should do... so what's a Dragoon?" Asked Rin

"Godd*mmit! You are such a pain in the *ss! Dragoons are Meisters that fight using heavy weapons! And Knights are Meisters who fight with swords. I hope that you can understand a Tamer's and a Doctor's role without explaining it..."

"A sword? Well then, I'm gonna be a Knight!" Rin was smiling.

"You're so good at helping others, aren't you Bon? Shima teased.

"Sh*t up!"

"Oh that reminds me, you're always carrying a sword.." Konekomaru stated.

"Yep! Oh, Tsuna, do you know what Meister want you be?" Asked Rin while he turned to his otouto.

"I don't know yet.." Tsuna glanced at Shiemi. She seemed very sad, while she looked at the paper.

'I want to help nee-san, but I have the feeling that she won't accept it.. so how should I help?'

●○●○●○●

Yukio's lesson ended and they went to the next, which was about magic circles. Their teacher, Neigauz-sensei was showing them a Tamer's powers. He was summoning a familiar. After he finished drawing the complex circle he looked at the children.

"Don't step on the drawing. If you do, the magic circle is broken and it loses its effect. Your blood is also necessary for a successful summoning."  He dripped his blood on his drawing and started to chant.

"The son of Typhoeus and Echida, answer my request and come out!" Then from the circle, a hand started to surface and in the end a mon.. no a demon came out. It had a form of a dead human, a corpse, but it was standing on its four limbs. Its face was messed up, with scars and stinks. And it stinked.

"Urgh...!" Shime held his hand in front of his nose. True, he wasn't the only one.

"Is that Naberius? Its.. the first time...I've seen one..." Bon was taken aback.

Looking arround, the teacher faced the reactions of the students.

"There are incrediably small amount of humans who can summon demons and made them work as a familiar. Sheer spiritual fortitude is needed to tame the demons, but natural talent is also essential. I'll be testing you now to see if you have the talent. On the paper I gave you awhile ago, drip your own blood where the magic circle has been roughly sketched. Then try to recite any words that come to mind"