Chapter 7: The Summoning Lesson

Start from the beginning

'Something really happened' he then glanced at his nii, but in the next moment he forgot the issue about Shiemi because Rin was... reading. Normal books.

'Omg, he didn't get better!' The brunet placed his head on the table.

They had the first lesson with Yukio and when he came in he looked like he have important news. But then he glaced at Rin.

"Nii-san... what are you doing?"

"I'm learning."

"Eh!!! I-is this some kind of omen?" Muttered Yukio.

"What the h*ll supposed that mean.. d*mn it, i can't see anything from this fringe."

'The problem isn't your fringe..'

Then Bon came closer. He looked like he didn't want to come but he wanted to say something.

"What? Are you here to make fun of me too, huh?!"

"...I missed my chance to say it yesterday, but thanks. Here, * holds a big hair clasp* I use this to keep my hair out of my sight during learning. You can have it."

"...S... so creepy. Is this some kind of omen? " Rin was in the same state as his brothers when they heard of him learning willingly.

Bon blushed and retorted. Tsuna tried to hid his smile behind his arms.

'Hmm.. so Bon-san is the type that shows himself to be rude but in the inside he is kind. Rin and him will be good friends.'

Yukio just sweatdropped and ignoring it, he started the lesson.

"So, soon you all will be at summer break in the next one and half month. But before that there is this year's Exwire Authorization Exam. Since its purpose is to provide combat training rather than just to make you exwires, the exam won't be that easy. Therefore, I will be holding an one-week training camp for the examinations, starting next week. If you wish to partipitate in the camp, please fill in this form with aquisition hope 'meister' and submit it to me by Monday."

"Meister?.." asked Rin with obvious ignorance. Shiemi looked at him hoping that this way she can break the awkwardness between them. But Rin turned away, thinking about embarrassing. Tsuna just looked at them, but didn't say anything.

Rin got up and went to Bon and his group. Tsuna, too, but he was a bit reluctant to leave his nee's side, but she was in her thoughts deeply. So standing at his brother's side, he listened to their conversation.

"So, what's a Meister?" Asked Rin

"What?!" Bon replaied with annoyance. He hasn't forgot Rin's attitude to his kindness yet.

"You forgot to add please, nii-san. And... Bon-san? Could you please tell us about that? Tilted Tsuna his head.

Bon, Shima and Konekomaru had a little blush, but they were suprised.

"What? You don't even know that and you're saying you want to be exorcists?! Get real!!

"Hahaha... it seems like you two don't know anything."

Tsuna showed his regret and turned to Konekomaru for answers. He saw the brunet's face and he started to explain it.

"Meister, huh. Now, let's start with the qualifications that are necessary for an exorcist. There are five categories: Knight, Dragoon, Doctor, Tamer and Aria. You can become an excorcist if you acquire the title of Meister in any of the categories. So depending on the Meister the fighting style changes." Finished Konekomaru. Tsuna went there to hug him.