Roadside Attraction

Stan stuck a bumper sticker that was labelled 'Caution: Silver Fox at the wheel' on the back of the RV rather cheerfully.

He stood back and looked at his work proudly.

"Nice" he said to himself.

There was a pile of backpacks and sleeping bags a few feet away from him, and Soos was carrying more stuff towards the RV.

"And don't forget to pack bug spray!" Stan called out to him. "It's perfect for spraying in the face of hitchhikers."

Just then, Dipper walked out of the Mystery Shack, and caught sight of everything outside.

"Whoa, an RV and camping supplies?" he said. "Are you running from the law again?"
"Dude!" said Soos from the top of the RV. "It's the ultimate Oregon road trip adventure."

"More like revenge trip" Stan explained. "Every year, my tourist trap competitors prank the Mystery Shack."

"Did someone say the word 'prank'?" said (y/n), as she suddenly appeared at Dipper's side at the sound of that word. There was an eager expression on her face, and she was wearing a wild, mischievous grin.

Stan looked at her countenance with approval and nodded.

"Yeah, last year, those hooligans duct taped Soos to the ceiling" he continued.
"That was a fun seventy eight hours" said Soos cheerfully.

"Well, no more!" said Stan, as he took a map out of his suit pocket and handed it to Dipper. "This year we've visiting every tourist trap along the Redwood highway, and I'm gonna prank back every single one."

Dipper looked at the map, which had red circles around several tourist trap areas where Stan was planning to prank them back, along with the words 'Revenge' and 'Get 'em!' written along the sides.

(y/n) smirked.

"Just let me go get my prank chest."

And with that, she hurried off back into the Mystery Shack, just as Mabel, Candy, and Grenda walked outside of it towards the RV. All three of them had a backpack on their shoulders.

"Bow wow!" exclaimed Grenda excitedly, as she put her fingers up at the sides of her head to make them look like dog ears. "Time to let the road dogs bark!"

"That is us!" said Candy, as she pointed at her and Grenda. "We are the road dogs."

"Thanks for letting me bring along Candy and Grenda for our road trip, Grunkle Stan" said Mabel.

"The more, the merrier" said Stan, as he took out two papers, and handed one each to Candy and Grenda. "Just sign these non-disclosure agreements."

Candy and Grenda started to read over the forms as they climbed up into the RV.

"None of your parents are lawyers, right?" asked Stan.

Just then, (y/n) came out of the Mystery Shack again, and she was struggling to pull along a huge chest that was even bigger than her.

She dragged it all the way to the front of the RV, and finally stopped to wipe the sweat off her brow.

Everyone stared at her and the rather large chest awkwardly.

"Too much?" she asked.

The responsive silence confirmed it.

(y/n) frowned.

"Fine, I'll bring the portable prank case."

She opened the chest, and brought out a smaller box that was about the size of a briefcase, and tossed it up to Soos, who tied it to the top of the RV along with the rest of the luggage.