Northwest Mansion Mystery

During a dark and eerie night, in a mansion far, far away, there was a man who had spent hours staring at his corkboard scheming plots in his mind that never seemed to end to his liking. He had been sitting at a sleek and polished desk that was pushed up against the wall that the corkboard was hanging up against.

He slammed his fist down onto the desk.

"DARN THAT BOY!!!!" he screamed in frustration.

Pinned on the corkboard were various photos, evidence, and ideas along with strings that all led to the photo in the center of the board.

Among the pictures were photos of four people: Stan, Mabel, Dipper, and (y/n).

"He's been in Gravity Falls for nearly the entire Summer now, and he still isn't even close to getting me what I want" said the man to himself, as he got up out of his chair, and started to pace back and forth in front of the board and desk. When he was done, he sat back down into the chair in front of the corkboard rather irritably.

"Does he have any idea how much time I've spent preparing for this Summer?" he seethed. "Over twelve years of planning and research, wasted!"

He swiped his arm against the desk in frustration, knocking books, stacks of papers, and even a glass containing a drink onto the floor. The glass shattered as it collided with the marble ground.

He put his arms on the desk, and then lowered his head down in them. For a moment, he just laid there, stewing deeply about the situation. Then finally, he slowly lifted his head back up, a look of pure fury in his eyes.

"The arrival date is closing in" he muttered darkly. "He'd better get his act together, and get me that journal, or he'll suffer the consequences."
He was now staring greedily at the photo in the center of the board, which was an image of a single object:

Journal #3.

The man suddenly yawned loudly, for he was exhausted from spending all night thinking about his scheme, and how that useless boy was ruining it. Eventually, he laid his head down onto the desk subconsciously, and fell fast asleep.

The man started to toss and turn agitatedly in his sleep, as he was receiving a dream that he had not quite expected at all. For a few minutes, he moaned and shifted, until he finally sat bolt upright, suddenly awake.

A new plan was starting to form in his mind, involving the useful, new information that he had just received in his dream.

An excited, and yet also mad, expression crossed over his face as he started to adjust his plan, rearranging some of the things on the corkboard.

"Yes, yes, yes..." he muttered eagerly, as greed started to arise in his heart. This emotion was reflected in his crazed eyes. He grabbed one of the photos of the people, and repinned it on top of the photo of Journal #3.

"This is working out quite beautifully."

The man immediately grabbed his cell phone, which was quite expensive as well, and dialled a specific number, for he had something that he desperately needed confirmed in order for his new plan to work.

He held up the receiver towards his mouth, and the boy on the other end picked up.

"Hello?"
"Yes, hello, boy. I have received valuable information that has resulted in a slight readjustment to the plan" said the man with a rather dark voice. "You have been courting that last one for the entire Summer, am I right?"

"You are correct, as always."

The man smirked.

"Excellent."