Land Before Swine

"Focus, Deputy" said Blubbs in the police car with Durland. "Remember your training."

It was nighttime, and the two police officers were parked right next to the road scanning for people speeding by. However, they were too busy doing a maze in a magazine to even notice the car that sped past them at 99 mph.

Durland was doing the maze with a pencil, just a few inches away from the treasure in the middle. His hand was shaking nervously.

"Easy, easy" said Blubbs. "You're almost there."

But unfortunately, Durland's pencil slid to the left, right into the shark instead of the treasure.

"Dang it!" exclaimed Durland. "I almost got the treasure!"

"It's ok" said Blubbs, taking the magazine from his friend's hands. "It was just one maze. You'll get it next time."

He tossed the failed maze into the back, and it landed on top of an entire pile of magazines that all had failed maze attempts by Durland on them.

Suddenly, the ground started to rumble.

"Hey, you feel that?" asked Blubbs.

Suddenly, claws dug into the roof of the police car, and the two officers screamed as the roof was suddenly ripped off.

The officers gasped as they saw the creature fly off into the night sky with the roof of the car in its claws.

Durland turned back towards Blubbs.

"Reckon we should report that."

"Or go for a ride in our new convertible!" cheered Blubbs, pumping his fist up into the air.

Durland slammed on the gas, and the convertible sped onto the road. The officers both cheered excitedly.

The following morning, Stan was giving tours in a train of golf carts. He was driving the front-most cart that was pulling all the other carts in a long line. There were tourists in each of the carts.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" announced Stan, as they drove right past the Mystery Shack. "Continuing our mystery tour, you'll see our world famous outhouse of Mystery!" he said, gesturing towards the outhouse which had signs pointing at it labelled "Behold!" and "Wow!" There were flies flying around near the smelly outhouse.

The tourists gasped in amazement.

"I got stuck in there once!" said Stan.

A little boy in the cart behind Stan turned towards him.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" he pleaded.

"Hold all questions until the end of the tour!" said Stan cheerfully.

The boy groaned in pain, and the line of golf carts ran over a bump, which didn't seem to help the boy at all.

They continued to drive away from the Mystery Shack, down the road leading into the town.

"And up ahead if you look really closely" said Stan. "Everybody get your cameras, you're gonna wanna see this."

From the open Mystery Shack gift shop window, Mabel's head peeked up to see Stan driving the golf carts away. Waddle's head popped up next to hers.

"Finally, Waddles, we have the whole house to ourselves!" exclaimed Mabel excitedly. "Wendy's out with her friends, Dipper and Soos are out in the woods solving a mystery, (y/n)'s in the lab, and now Grunkle Stan is gone!"

She turned towards her pig.

"What do you think?" she asked him, pausing to think about what they could do together when nobody else was there. "Dance party?"