Carpet Diem

Mabel hit the eyeball golf ball right into a cup that was on the floor in their room.

"Hwa!" she cheered triumphantly, holding her arms up in the air, along with the golf club in one hand.

Dipper and (y/n) were standing a few feet away from her, holding their own golf clubs as well.

"Total domination!" Mabel continued. "I am the master of attic stuff mini golf!"

She looked around their room, which was filled with all sorts of attic junk, from an Eiffel Tower figurine to a fake skull, that they had used to create a makeshift miniature golf course. There were handwritten signs all around labelled holes one through eighteen.

"From the mighty mountains of (y/n)'s previous prototypes, to the badlands of Dipper's old laundry where man fears to tread!"

(y/n) chortled.

"Seriously, Dipper, you need to do your laundry. It's been like six weeks."

Dipper shook his head, and the two of them walked towards their sister.

"Alright, let a pro on the field" said Dipper, holding his golf club next to another eyeball golf ball. "Or floor whatever."

"Five bucks that he's not gonna hit anything good" said (y/n).

Dipper ignored her, then swung the club.

The eyeball golf ball was launched right at the ceiling, where it bounced off and hit a light bulb, smashing it on impact. It then went through their hole twelve, which was basically just an open diver's helmet, and continued to bounce all around the entire course, before it finally slid onto a marble track, and was launched straight through the triangular window. It created a new hole as it shattered through the glass.

The ball made a sound as it hit something...or rather someone for that matter.

"Ow, my head!!!" Stan screamed in pain. "It hit me right in the head!"

"Yes, Stan-shot!" cheered Dipper triumphantly. He then turned towards (y/n). "You were saying?"

(y/n) sighed, reached into her cargo pants pocket, and brought out a wad of money, placing it into Dipper's smug outstretched hand.

He pocketed the money, then turned towards Mabel.

"Was that legal?"

Mabel turned to see Waddles, who was wearing a top hat to signify that he was a judge. Waddles was now eating the score.

"Hey!" said (y/n) to the pig. "I was winning! And that's rare since we're playing against Mabel."

"Oh, that's too bad" said Mabel to (y/n). "And the judges say it's out of bounds."

"You're out of bounds!" said Dipper playfully, using his golf club to tickle Mabel's stomach.

"Hey!" she said, laughing, before trying to use her club to tickle Dipper, but he moved out of the way and Mabel ended up tickling (y/n) instead.

"Ha ha ha ha ha! Cut it out!" said (y/n).

Suddenly, the alarm on Mabel's cat clock went off, ringing and trembling on the side desk.

"Aw, sorry (y/n) and Dipper" said Mabel. "I've gotta go hang out with Candy and Grenda tonight."

Dipper looked at her sadly as Mabel started to walk away.

"Aw, again?" he said. "You can't leave mid-game."

(y/n) looked just as disappointed.

"Mabel, you left us for Candy and Grenda just two days ago, not even!" complained (y/n).