The Hand that Rocks the Mabel

"For tonight's final illusion" said Stan eagerly to the tourists outside the Mystery Shack. "I give you the Sack of Mystery!" He said, holding out a brown sack with a question mark stitched onto it.

"When you put your money in, it mysteriously disappears!"

The tourists started to excitedly put their money into Stan's "sack of mystery" before leaving the Mystery Shack.

Meanwhile, (y/n), Dipper, Mabel, and Soos were inside the Mystery Shack watching TV.

"The Tiger was badly injured in the explosion, but we repaired him with a fist!"

A clip of a tiger with a fist attached to its side appeared on the screen. T

he four of them cheered as the fist punched the tiger in the face.

Mabel was knitting a sweater while they were watching TV.

"And...done!" she said, proudly holding up a pink sweater with the word "Rebelle" stitched onto the front. (y/n) groaned.

"Please don't tell me that sweater's for me."

"It's for you, (y/n)!" Mabel proclaimed loudly, holding it up to her sister.

"I made it just for you! You can wear it while we give each other makeovers and do each other's hair today!" she said excitedly, handing the sweater to her.

(y/n) blanched.

"Mabel, I already told you, I don't want to play 'dress up' with you. I don't want to have anything to do with any girly junk."

Mabel frowned.

"It's not 'dress up,' it's makeovers. And can you at least try on the sweatshirt, please? Just for five minutes?" "I wouldn't be caught dead in that thing" (y/n) replied.

"Tiger Fist will return after these messages" said the TV.

Just then, an ad started playing.

"Hey, look!" Said Soos. "It's that commercial I was telling you dudes about."

"Are you completely miserable?" said the ad.

A clip of a man crying appeared on the screen.

"Yes!" he cried.

"Then you need to meet...Gideon."

"Gideon?" Dipper asked, confused.

"Who the heck is that?" (y/n) asked.

"What makes him so special?" Mabel asked.

"He's a psychic" the TV ad continued. "So don't waste your time with other, so called, 'Men of Mystery'."

A clip of Stan exiting an outhouse was shown, and the word "Fraud" appeared over the screen.

"Learn about tomorrow tonight at Gideon's Tent of Telepathy!"

"Wow!" said Mabel excitedly. "I'm getting all curious-y inside!"

"Well don't get too 'curious-y'!" said Grunkle Stan, appearing at the doorway to the TV room. "Ever since that monster, Gideon, rolled into town, I've had nothing but trouble!"

"Well is he really psychic?" Mabel asked.

"I think we should go find out!" said Dipper, getting up excitedly.

"Yeah. I'll bet you ten bucks his whole show is a fraud, just like yours, Grunkle Stan!" said (y/n).

Stan glared at them all.