Scary-oke

It seemed to be a peaceful and relatively normal night, and the triplets were all fast asleep in their beds snoring softly. Dipper was sleeping on his left side, (y/n) was sleeping on her right side with her hand underneath her pillow, and Mabel was sleeping on her back holding her grappling hook while Waddles slept on top of her.

But it was anything but a normal night.

There was loud rumbling, and a blue light started to shine from below the Mystery Shack, leaking out through all the cracks of the small house.

In response to the ruckus, Dipper shifted in his sleep, (y/n) clutched the weapon that was underneath her pillow even tighter, Mabel remained the same, and Waddles opened one eye and squealed.

However, none of the three kids woke up.

In the secret basement below the Mystery Shack, Stan had turned on the doomsday machine again, which was glowing a bright blue color.

He stood in front of the machine proudly with his hands on his hips, admiring his handiwork.
"Thirty long years, and it's all lead up to this" he said. "My greatest achievement!"

He looked down to see that he was wearing his casual wear: white undershirt with blue boxers and slippers.

He frowned.

"Probably should have worn pants."

Suddenly, the machine surged a bit brighter, hitting Stan with a little bit of its energy. It wasn't quite at its full energy capacity yet.

Stan yelped as some of his arm hair caught fire, and he hurriedly pat it out.

He chuckled at the machine.

"Feisty. I like it."

He went back inside to the control panel behind the glass, and typed in some instructions into the control panel.

A computer monitor appeared above his head, with the words "Auto Scan" across it. The word disappeared, and the computer started to do a scan of the doomsday device.

Stan watched all the numbers and letters the computer generated scroll down the screen.

"If I can finally pull this off, it will all be worth it" he said determinedly.

The symbols that were engraved around the circle of the doomsday device started to flash randomly and lasers started to turn off and on again as the computer was checking on it, printing the results of the scan as it continued its work.

"I just need to keep playing it cool" said Stan. "If anyone ever finds out about this..."

He turned to look at the picture of his nieces and nephew.

In the picture, Mabel was making a silly face at the camera and sticking her tongue out, Dipper was smiling and was using one of his hands to make bunny ears for Mabel above her head, and (y/n) was leaning against Dipper with her arm on his shoulder, looking at the camera with her signature mischievous smirk.

He chuckled.

"Yeah, right. I've come this far" he said, as he pulled on a rubber yellow glove, which seemed to have an extra finger. "Who could possibly catch me now?"

With his gloved hand, he reached over and pulled down a huge switch, and electricity started to surge from the large switch as he did so.

The lights that were seeping out of the Mystery Shack became brighter than ever, so luminescent that it lit up the entire town of Gravity Falls.

Unfortunately, it appeared that someone's satellite dishes were picking up the high energy readings that Stan's machine was giving off.

"See, there! There it is again!" said one man to another from the inside of the building that the satellite dishes were connected to.