The Last Mabelcorn

That night, the triplets were all sound asleep in their beds. Dipper had fallen asleep with a book over his body, (y/n) was wearing a black beanie on her head as she was gripping a weapon underneath her pillow, and Mabel had her arms wrapped around her unicorn stuffed animal.

She squeezed the toy in her sleep, and it started to talk when she did:

"Princess Luvacorn says, 'buy my forty two accessories!'"

Meanwhile in a room downstairs, Ford had fallen asleep on the couch with his glasses still on, and he was having the most peculiar dream.

He was standing in the middle of a rather dry wheatfield, where there was a fixed swing set, a broken portal, and a torn ship.

He was looking around with a curious expression on his face, when suddenly the wheat around him started to bent downward and flatten against the ground.

The flattened wheat, however, had formed a very peculiar shape.

It looked exactly like Bill Cipher.

Suddenly, the flattened wheat started to glow blue, and maniacal cackling suddenly filled the air as the wind picked up all around.

Ford's eyes narrowed.

"I know that laugh" he said.

He then directed his attention upwards.

"SHOW YOURSELF!!!"

Behind him, a triangular outline rose up from the ground, and with a flash of light, it suddenly turned into a very familiar form.

It was Bill Cipher.

He was looking at Ford with his hands on his sides.

"Well well well well well well well well well" he said, as he duplicated himself and the copies of himself surrounded Ford's head.

Ford glared at all the Bills as they started to circle around him.

"Aren't you a sight for sore eye?" said Bill. "Stanford Filibrick Pines, my old pal!"

Ford's eyes narrowed at him.

"Bill Cipher" he muttered furiously. "What do you want from me?"
One of the Bills put his arm around Ford's shoulders.

"Oh, quit playing dumb, IQ" said Bill.

Another Bill ruffled Ford's hair.

"You knew I'd be back."

The Bill who had ruffled Ford's hair then flicked his nose

"You think shutting down that portal will stop what I have planned?"
Suddenly, all the Bills floated away, and then came together in front of Ford as one huge Bill Cipher.

"I've been making deals, chatting with old friends, preparing for the big day! You can't keep that rift safe forever."

Bill snapped, and suddenly a copy of the rift appeared in his hands with a flash of blue fire.

"You'll slip up, and when you do..."

He suddenly threw the rift down onto the ground, and it smashed as it collided.

A huge, dark pink-colored portal that was shaped like an upside down triangle appeared from the destroyed rift, and fire emerged from the ends of it.

The flames started to form a circle around Ford, who looked down at the fiery ring with wide eyes.

He only looked up at Bill with a furious expression on his face.

"Get out of here!" he shouted angrily. "You have no dominion in our world!"