Chapter 2

Okay, this is just a dream..a dream! Yes just a dream. I close my eyes with a grin and I count slowly..

One

Two

Three!

And when I open my eyes, everything is just exactly the same. Oh god, what will I do?!

I stared at the child in front of me, not sure what to do. He begins to relax and just looks at me like I'm weird, this is what happens if I don't bother anyone's life and just stick in with mine, but noo, I just have to be here staring at the young American.

"Mattie?" America says. Damn, How long did I remember that voice? This took me by surprise and I just stared wide eyes for a second "yes?" I worry about the American, does he even know what actually happened today? I scoop him up so we could see face to face with each other.

"Where am I?" he studies around the place "and why is it all messed up? Is this England's place?!" he gasped and surprises me with a suffocating hug. This kid could actually kill!

"You don't know anything at all?" I asked a bit curious though curious. I may have known that these two like to get off somewhere alone and make out or something, it's weird. Alfred just shook his head and showed me his toothy grin, well, both his middle teeth are gone but it's still cute.

"I'm hungry" Alfred says as he look down his stomach that growled loudly. Kuma asked too when he pulls the hem of my uniform. I sighed.

This would be a long day..

*

We ordered food in McDonald's (since America won't stop shouting) and ate casually in one of empty tables. I bought America some clothes while we were on the way and Kumar helped him changed as I pay for it. A long-sleeved t-shirt, a leather vest, and brown pants. I bought him a cowboy hat also since he wanted it so badly. Now, everyone is watching him in awe as he eats his mcburger in a very.....child-like.

"omg! Is this your brother?! Can I take a photo with him?" A girl asked me as she painfully pulls my arm, I just smiled and nodded slowly and she dashed off to America as they took a selfie. I stared at kuma beside me, nibbling on his nuggets. When he noticed he stares at me and goes back to what he was doing like nothing ever happened.

To be honest, I like the fact that I'm being noticed just because of him and I feel quite happy about that since more people are talking to me. We left the place and headed to the car.

I was actually thinking of nothing doing anything today, but I still need to talk about papa Francis about this and England. What was the reason why England cast a spell on him and just ran away with it? I stare at the road in front of me as I drove forward to the familiar directions.

"Alfred, we're gonna go to your brother's house, Make sure you behave yourself alright?" I said as I kept focus on the road, but when I did not get an answer, I glanced at Alfred.

He was sleeping soundly, resting his head on the window pane with his mouth slightly open, there was drool on the side of his lips, but he looked quite peaceful and happy as he sleeps. It wasn't long before Kuma slept at the backseat too. I smiled at the silence, it wasn't any silence like being left out or something, but silence when someone is actually there with you but in spirit or just practically asleep and that what it is right now. I feel quite comfortable inside, being with a company of people makes me feel..

Happy.

*

Alfred and Kuma are drawing pictures in the living room as I waited for Papa to come over. I called papa earlier just as we got off the car and I carried Kuma and Alfred into my bedroom, I quickly dialed papa's number and shifted uncomfortably as I waited for him to pick up. It's been months since I last saw him and I'm quite nervous upon hearing his response.