To be honest, I could probably keep myself some good company if I wanted to but I'm gregarious so I would miss interacting with people too much.

I've always been like that though, even in school. Most people were shy while I was always the first one to talk. I knew just about everybody in middle and high school and it's cool because being a tattoo artist, I do nothing but interact with people all day.

That's not why I started doing tattoos though, I've always liked to draw. Anything that was on my mind, I drew it. I have a whole room set up filled with drawings from my sketchbooks and art pieces plastered on the walls. I probably have every color marker and paint that you could possibly think of. And that's just in my studio. I still have some supplies in my bedroom for when I'm too lazy to get up and walk downstairs which happens more often then you would think.

Singing along to the last part of the song, I began to do the same with the next one that started to play. They was just rolling out with the hits tonight.

My feet immediately stomped on the breaks once I saw a female with a petite frame limping down the street alone with her head down.

Pulling up closer to her, I soon noticed that she was covered in scrapes and blood was all over her clothes. Her head stayed down although she heard me slowly drive beside her.

"Yo, it might be stupid to ask this but are you ok? You need a ride to the hospital or something?" I asked as I rolled the window down.

She kept her head down the entire time, not bothering to look at who it was that was talking to her. "No, I'm fine. Thank you." Her voice sounded weak and brittle. A heavy sigh escaped from my lips as I continued to drive at the speed she was walking. Now that I saw her out here, I didn't have it in me to just leave her. If she doesn't hop in this car we're going to be out here all night. Best believe that.

"Look ma, it's freezing and you're leaving a trail of blood behind you. Please just lemme give you a ride somewhere safe." Once I said that, she quickly snapped her neck behind her to see if she had actually been leaving a trail and began to panic frantically when she realized that her blood was following her down the street.

She started to walk faster, wincing in pain every now and then because she was trying to hide her obvious limp.

"I said I'm fine. Thank you." She repeated once again causing me to smack my lips and pulling in front of her, leaving her no choice but to stop walking.

"I can't leave you out here like this miss. If you keep bleeding like that and don't get help or see a doctor-"

She raised her head to finally lock eyes with me with anger now laced in her voice. "And what the fuck does it matter to you, huh? I said I was fine now leave me alone."

Rubbing my eyes, I had to make sure I was seeing who I actually thought I was seeing. Even through all the marks and bruises on her, her facial features stood out with ease. She hasn't changed a bit.

"Simone??"

Furrowing her eyebrows, she stepped closer to the car slowly to get a good look at my face. "We went to high school together-"

"I know who you are." She spat before letting out a low sigh and running her hands over her face. "If I let you give me a ride, will you stop bothering me after this?"

I thought over it for a while, nodding in response but that was most likely a lie. Call me nosey but I wanted to know what happened and why she was out here all by herself so late at night.

Walking around to the passenger side, she hopped in the car and closed the door before sitting back up.

"Damn, I got blood all over your seats now. I'm so sorry, I'll clean it."