Chapter 22

Ok so, there's only about 2-3 chapters left.

I've been writing this fanfic for like 6 months and it's really dragging out so I'm going to wrap it up as best as I can!

I hope you enjoyed it even though the beginning was a little slow. It was my first fanfic but it did get better as each chapter went on.

Thanks to those who stuck around even after a boring intro!

I love you all, and please look forward to my upcoming fanfic: Wolf {Exo Sehun} !

Enjoy!

xx

--------------------------------------------

~2 weeks later~

*Yixing's POV

Our flight had landed eight hours ago and we were now preparing ourselves for an award show in Seoul.

"When are we ever going to get a break?" Luhan sighed, running a had through his hair.

"Soon hopefully, otherwise I might leave for the galaxy and never come back." Kris grinned, actually considering the idea.

"Exo, it's time for you to head out to your 'seats in five minutes." The director informed us.

"Ok, thank you." We all replied in unison.

I glanced in the mirror, a curvy figure catching my eye.

Turning quickly, I caught sight of her in a short, tight black sequins covered dress. Her hair was straight and also black, and her tanned skin glowed under the bright lights.

Watching intently, her slim body became closer, a familiar smile spreading across her beautiful face as she saw me.

"Caroline."

*Caroline's POV

"I knew you'd be here." He said as I approached him.

Smiling at him, I looked up into his brown eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed my waist to pull me in.

Our hug was only a minute but it felt longer.

As we pulled apart we stood there looking into each others eyes.

The look on his face said he wanted to kiss me. My heart wanted it too.

I couldn't help myself any longer, stepping up on my tippy toes, I tilted my head just so and placed my lips on his.

Soon after, his grip on me tightened and the pressure from his lips grew stronger.

I ran my fingers through his hair and he ran his hands down my back.

As we pulled apart I glanced to see his members talking amongst themselves, but I knew they had seen our passionate exchange.

Focusing back on him, I closed my eyes as I breathed in his scent.

So calming, and soothe, so... familiar.

I looked at him again and his face seemed relaxed as he watched me intently.

"I missed you." I whispered, pulling away slightly.

"I missed you too." He snuggled his face into the crook of my neck, turning me on.

"Yixing, stop." I gasped, blushing.

Chuckling, he nodded; "Lets go home together tonight."

"Alright." I smirked, poking his side.

*Yixing's POV

"Alright, Exo and Rythmix, please take your seats now."

Caroline squeezed my hand softly and winked before heading over to her members.

"Yixing!" Kris called to me from the left. I stopped to let him catch up as we all filed out to our tables.

"Yeah?"

"So, I just got to talk to Liz. I told her how I felt. And well, she feels the same. We're going to take it slow for now but I'm happy we get another chance." He gazed in the direction of the four girls, eyeing the back of Liz's head.

I grinned knowingly.

"Really? That's good. Just remember never take her for granted. And also, no matter what her career may lead to, just remember that the person she is with you is the real her."

"Thanks, I'll remember that." He patted my back and nodded.

--------------------------------------------

Aww cute ending to this chapter!

I hope you all enjoyed!

Comment, vote and follow me!

~Liz xx