Chapter 3

*Caroline's POV

As I was walking home from the studio. I breathed in the summer moonlight.

College wouldn't start for about six weeks. I had plenty of time to find my way around and get used to things.

I looked to my right and saw some guys playing basketball.

"Ahhh." I sighed as I sat on a bench nearby and watched.

There was only one streetlight over the whole court so I couldn't see their faces.

"Yes!!!" They cheered as a ball made it in the hoop.

I smiled.

They all walked to the side to rest, except one who walked to the middle of the court and seemed to be about to make a phone call. Something about him seemed familiar.

I noticed some of the others looking over at me. They all rushed over to the boy I had been observing.

The boy turned to my direction and peered at me.

"Who's that?" I wondered.

*Yixing's POV

It's her.

Caroline.

"Let's go talk to her!" Luhan persisted.

"No!" I grabbed him by his hoodie.

"Why not?"

"Because... because I know her." I stumbled on my words.

"WHAT?!?" They all gasped.

"Yea.. We met at the airport. We clicked really well, but I don't know.." I blushed a flaming red color and shyly scratched my head.

"She doesn't know you're in Exo does she?" Kai asked while setting his head on D.O's shoulder, still out of breath.

"Not exactly..."

"You have to tell her. It's not good to hide things from the beginning. She needs to see all of who you are to be able to fall in love with every part of you." Suho calmly expressed his thoughts to me.

"I know, I just want her to see me as me, not Lay from Exo."

*Caroline's POV

I watched the boys a little longer and then stood up to leave.

"Baby don't cry tonight.." I started singing as I continued my walk.

"Caroline! Caroline!" I heard a familiar voice calling me from behind.

I turned around to see Yixing running towards me.

"Yixing!" I nearly dropped my duffle bag.

"Hey! How are you?"

"Oh, I'm doing good." I blushed.

"Yeah, me too. I uh, I got to tell you something." He glanced down at his beat up shoes.

"What is it?"

"Well actually, I'm in a kpop group called Exo.. I wanted to tell you sooner but I just.."

I shuffled my duffle bag to my other shoulder.

"I know."

His eyes widened.

"What? Really?"

"I didn't tell you that I knew because I wanted you to know I think of you as Yixing the person, not Lay the idol. And I figured you'd tell me when you were ready."

He grinned at me. Dimple in full force.

Suddenly he pulled me towards him. I dropped my bag as he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight.

He brought his lips to my ear and whispered,"I knew it.. I knew it from the moment I saw you, we were meant to be."

---------------------------------------------

Here! I hope you guys like it!

Comment, vote and follow!!

xx