Chapter 17

Ok so, this fanfic will probably be over in 7-10 chapters depending on how much I want to drag it out.

I am still editing past chapters as I go.

Please comment on this chapter to let me know if you like the direction that it's going!

Enjoy!

xx
--------------------------------------------

*Caroline's POV

"When?" I asked, pretending to be preoccupied.

"Tonight, at around 7 o'clock?"

I turned to face the orange haired boy behind me, a huge grin on his face.

"Ok." I gave in, smiling up at him.

"Yes!"

"Tae, don't forget about Saturday. Liz and Reina wanted me to remind you to let your members know."

"Alright, I'll see you at 7?" He smiled sweetly at me.

"It's a date." I blushed.

He turned and left after sending a wink my way.

I faced the mirror of the practice room and picked up where I had left off in my routine.

It's been about a week since I had decided to get over Yixing.

Although, I was a little sad that he could leave me so easily. As if our love was nothing but a dream. As if.. it never happened.

But Taehyung, he was always so sweet and goofy. He made me laugh all the time. I felt like he was putting the sparkle back in me.

"Don't move too fast Car.." I told myself.

*Yixing's POV

Winding my way through the halls to the practice room, a head of orange hair suddenly ran in to me, sending my phone and water bottle to the floor.

"Sorry." The voice apologized immediately, picking up the items.

"It's ok, no harm done."

I chuckled, but soon ceased when my eyes met with his.

"Taehyung?"

The red head adverted his eyes quickly, sliding past me without another word.

"That means.."

I darted to the practice room, bracing myself as I burst through the door.

Our eyes met.

Our eyes met...

And that's all it took to send my feelings spiraling.

*Caroline's POV

My breathing stopped.

No matter how much I wanted to look away and deny his gaze, I couldn't.

The words we've wanted to say, the excuses we made, no longer mattered.

"Car.. Caroline." He stuttered, oblivious to the way his voice was making me feel.

"Yixing."

The moment his name left my lips, I knew.

I can't let him back in so easily.

I need to be strong, show him what he's lost.

"I'm- I'm done in here, you came just in time." I smiled brightly.

Gathering my stuff, I cleared any lingering thought of taking him back and swiftly brushed past him without another glance.

Maybe now he'll know, at least a little bit, of the desperate pain I felt..

When he left me.

--------------------------------------------

Hehe I'm shipping CarTae so much right now. But not for long. (;

I hope you enjoyed this update.

Comment, vote and follow me!

~Liz xx