Chapter 18

Sorry for late update!

I had lots of tests for school and had visited my grandparents for a few days so I wasn't able to write.

Enjoy!

xx

--------------------------------------------

*Caroline's POV

"So, when did you start dancing?" Tae gazed at me from across the table.

"Well, when I was about five my father left me and my mom alone. And of course I was really torn up about it and so my mom thought dancing might help me express my feelings and calm me down." I smiled at the memory.

"Ahhh." He nodded his head understandably.

"What about you? When did you decide you wanted to be a kpop idol?"

"I've always loved performing. And as I got older and realized I had a good voice, I decided that's what I wanted to do."

I gazed at his face as he talked, the way his lips moved with every word and the way his eyes lit up.

"Do you wanna.. come over?" The question left my lips before I could stop them.

"I'd love to." He grinned.

"Stop that." I blushed.

"What? This?"

He forced a smile, and clenched his eyes shut.

"Oh my god." Laughter escaped my lips and I playfully slapped his arm.

~~

We emerged from the restaurant into the cool evening breeze.

"How far is your apartment?"

"About ten minutes."

"Good thing there's not a lot of people out tonight."

"Yea.."

Now that I was a kpop idol, I got crowded a lot when going places.

"I heard you guys are becoming the top kpop girl group in Asia." He applauded me playfully.

I chuckled. "I think it's because we're the only group with a non-Asian. And we have a few English songs on our album that makes us different."

"Yea, you guys are really good." He casually tugged on my hand and slipped his fingers in between mine.

I blushed, thoroughly enjoying his warm palms.

"So.." He glanced at me.

I stared at his profile, completely oblivious to how much I really liked him.

~~

Once we reached my apartment, he stood behind me as I searched for my keys.

"Cara."

I blushed at the nickname and turned my attention to him. "Yes?"

Suddenly, I was engulfed in his broad chest, his lips hovering over mine.

"I really like you." His deep voice sending hot breath down my neck.

"I really like you too." I whispered, unable to conceal his affect on me.

Our lips crashed in perfect sync. The heat of the kiss was hot enough to set the building on fire.

I fumbled to open the door without parting lips with him. Stumbling in, his hands tightened around my waist and pulled me closer.

As we made our way out of the front hall and into the living room I finally fluttered my eyes open, him trailing kisses down my neck and across my collar bones.

I froze as I caught sight of a figure over Taehyung's shoulder.

Pushing him away, I opened my mouth to say something but the words couldn't come out.

Taehyung finally turned, his eyes widening.

There, sitting on my couch..

was Yixing.

--------------------------------------------

A little short, yet full of events.

Ugh my CarTae feels! <333

Also, no Yixing POV but the next chapter will be all from his perspective.

AND UGH TAE PLS STAHP, YOU'RE SO HAWT BBY. MUAH <3

Comment, vote and follow me!!

~Liz xx