Elements

Davinas P.O.V

"Please just leave him and take me, I beg you" I say to..........

I wake up.

Oh no.

I quickly get up grab my phone still out of breath from what I just saw.

I ring Rebekah.

"Rebekah it happened again the same dream" I say quickly into the phone.

"Calm down d and listen" Rebekah replies "was there any small things that you remember like they weren't that important but we're emphasized a lot?"

I think.

"Two boys one with blondy-white hair and the other black hair they reminded me of the yin and yang stone Klaus gave me when I was younger"

"Anything else?" She asks

"In every dream there is this tall man with a long gray beard and I keep going to say his name but then I always wake up" I say

"Go get the yin and yang stone usually with 'praenuntiandum futura pythonissam frequentissima' you need to find the key points to find out what it means"

"Ok thank you Rebekah" I say

"Ok do you want me to send you more of those herbs so you can make a concoction for sleeping?" She asks

"Yeah please thank you"

"Ok bye d"

"Bye"

She hangs up.

Daniel walks in

"A 'praenuntiandum futura pythonissam frequentissima' are so rare and dangerous why didn't you tell me?" Daniel whisper screams at me.

"Because Rebekah told me not to because telling people can lead to them getting them that's why I only told Rebekah because she is a vampire only" I say in return.

"Ok I understand but I'm helping you figure it out weather you like it or not"

"No Daniel the more you know do more likely you start getting them too" tears start coming from my eyes thinking about what happened to Daniel in my vision.

Daniel takes me into a hug and says

"D it's ok I can look after myself and besides two heads are better than one"

"I know Daniel but it's the unknown I'm scared of" I say through tears

"D it's ok don't worry about me now go get ready for school we will go earlier so we can get some food on the way because Hailey ate it all"

I laugh a little, let go of him and nod my head and then he walks out.

Haileys P.O.V

"Tobias are you being serious" I say

"Hailey I promise I am being completely honest I really like you and I really hope you like me too" Tobias says in return.

I'm frozen I don't know what to do I like him but should I tell him.

I start blurting out what I really felt..

I couldn't stop myself...

My mouth won't stop...

And it's done.

Tobias kisses me.

Davinas P.O.V

"Daniel I found it" I scream picking up the yin and yang stone.

It's a lot more beautiful than I remember.