Ireland 7 Years Ago

Bonnies P.O.V

Davina pulled up outside Stefan and Damon's house we all walked up to the door.

To be honest Davina looked like she was ready to attack, she knocked on the door and we waited still in silence then the door opened.

Davina froze to and I see Stefan look at us from the door.

Stefan asks

"Who the hell is she?"

"She's my friend" I reply

"Hey D are you ok?" I go to grab Davinas arm but instead I end up pulling her sleeve down a bit revealing scarred bite marks

Stefan gasps

Stefans P.O.V

I see something I thought was a dream, scarred bite marks all across her shoulder and collarbone.

I knew who had done this and I knew she was a Clare witch because I gave her those bite marks.

Thoughts rush through my mind and I freeze.

I don't know what to do, I have to do something I tell myself but what.

I still stand frozen blocking out any sound until she finally moves

Davinas P.O.V

Elena ushers me inside the house where I run into a grown man, definitely a vampire.

He looks at me.

My eyes glassy.

"Hello I'm Damon Salvatore, come with me." He hurries me along a wooden corridor into a room upstairs with a beautiful master bed, I drop to my knees.

"Hey can you tell me why your crying it's so annoying"

"Who's the other vampire outside?"

"My brother, Stefan why?"

I pull the top of my t-shirt to the side revealing scarred bite marks and say

"When I was nine years old, so seven years ago I lived in Ireland and Stefan did this to me. He also killed my mother in front of me and I don't know what happened to my dad."

"I was nine years old" I scream tears flooding from my eyes again

"and he killed my own mother in front of me, he also did something to my brain and Clare witches have stronger brains than any person who ever lived and even I can't access it".

I finish crying into my hands still.

Damon asks how old I'm I and I just about mutter the word sixteen, I think he heard me because he ran out of the room rage on his face but also happiness.

His he really happy his brother killed I don't know how many lives........

———————————————————————
401 words