2 Years Later

Two years later after Davina encountered Victoria Argent she mastered being a lybrid and was starting to feel strange....

Davinas P.O.V

I wake from my sleep and run straight to the bathroom.

I get sick.

This has been happening for about two weeks now and Rebekah is very confused so she is taking me to a supernatural doctor today.

Before I go any further I should say I hate the doctors even when I was a child.

"Davina are you ready?" I hear from downstairs.

"Give me a couple of minutes Rebekah" I scream back down.

I get up and head back in my room and start to change.

I need to wear glasses because last year Kol brought a fire spell let's say too close to my eyes.

So I needed glasses and I enchanted them so I can do different things with them.

I head downstairs to meet Rebekah halfway down the stairs.

"I'll be down in a few minutes" Rebekah said mocking me.

We head to the a stall on the French quarter market.

We walk up to an old lady and gestures us to follow her and we did.

She led us to a staircase in an alley and at the top of the staircase there was a door and we all walked inside.

I tensed as we entered. This place was evil, very evil.

"This door please" the old woman finally said.

We walked inside the door and I calmed down. 

I begin to feel dizzy then Rebekah whispered in my ear and said "I'm sorry d but it has to be done I love...."

I wake up sore everywhere in what seems to be a surgery room.

I try to get up but my body is too sore.

I try move my arm to reach my teleportation necklace but is wasn't there.

I felt empty and alone, is this death I thought but then Rebekah came in the room and came up to me.

"I'm sorry d I had too, you were showing signs of a true alpha forming inside you and this was the only way to make sure."

"Rebekah what did you do to me??"

"It was a surgery.....I don't really want to explain as it would give you nightmare because it will give me some."

"Ok, can we go home and where is all my stuff??"

"Right here" Rebekah handed me my stuff and we go to teleport home when a bunch of people come into the room and to be honest all looked like Elijah.

We quickly teleport home when Elijah rings Rebekah.

———————————————————————
434 words