⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ xi. status asthmaticus

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑴 𝑬 𝑹 𝑪 𝒀 ▎
CHAPTER ELEVEN ━━ status asthmaticus

               OPHELIA glared at the True Alpha with animosity

OPHELIA glared at the True Alpha with animosity. Within a blink of an eye she had pinned him against the wall by his throat. She glared into his doe eyes, Scott grasped at her hands, choking gasping for air. "You're supposed to save people. Or did you forget our conversation earlier?" She snarled at the boy who clawed at her hands, struggling to breathe.

"I-I-" Scott stammered.

Theo ran up to rip her off of Scott, only for Liam to run at him and knock him off his feet, growling in anger to the other wolf. "Stay away from her!" He growled looking down at the other boy, his chest heaving. His lips curled into a snarl.

Liam walked over to Ophelia and gently pulled on her hands, "Lia." He whispered. She looked up into the beta's icy blue eyes. With a nod she released Scott.

"You gave up on Stiles. Now you're going to give up on her. Whose next Scott? Liam? Lydia? Malia? Me? You're a coward." She spat at the Alpha, Scott frowned rubbing his neck glancing to the Original in regret. As she walked away to Hayden.

"W-We don't know if it'll work. She's to weak. We don't even know what the mercury is doing to her. We don't even if it is actually mercury. There has to be another way." He explained to the four, he looked to Ophelia holding Hayden and brushing her hair from her face.

"It saved mine." Liam spoke frustrated with his Alpha.

"Well, that was different. You were hanging off a ledge." Scott remarked.

"You promised. You said you'd do everything you could." Liam seethed at the Alpha.

"Which is why I'm not going to do something I think is going to kill her." He gasped, the four looked to the boy in confusion. "There has to be-" he continued heaved. "There has to-" Theo called out to Scott, throwing his in haler to the other boy. "There's another way to save her." Ophelia looked down as Hayden's breathing increased.

"Guys, I don't know what the statistics are for surviving a werewolf bite, but she's definitely not surviving this. We need to do something." Theo piped up.

Ophelia looked to the other boys, then bit into her wrist forcing her blood down Hayden's throat. Only for Hayden to cough it all up. "Why isn't it working? It's supposed to work." She muttered in confusion. Hayden looked up to the Original with watery eyes.

"Put her on the table." Scott demanded. Liam picked up the dying Chimera and laid her down. Ophelia ran into the room next over grabbing multiple blankets, she brushed past Theo, he gritted his teeth.