⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ x. lies of omission

Start from the beginning

"No. No you're not. Scott. None of us are." She shook her head to the Alpha. "I know you're upset Kira is gone. I am to, I'm aware it's different for you since you're in love with her. But the rest of us, can't fall apart. We need the pack together. The doctors are still out there, our circle for trust is getting smaller and now Parrish is involved. We need each other." She looked at him with pleading eyes.

"I know. I just-I don't know what to do." He frowned, Ophelia embraced the boy in a hug.

"You will. You're Scott McCall. The True Alpha. You save people, you have the purest heart out of anyone I have ever met in my 1000 years." She giggled pulling away, as he smiled down in awe at the Original. "You're strong. You're kind. You're everything I wished to be. I've done horrible things, we both know that. But I never gave up, and I know you, don't. You never have, so man up. We need to save this pack." He smiled to the red head genuinely.

"You're a good person, despite what you've done in the past. That's why I trust you, O. You've proven yourself time and time again." He threw his arm around the Original dragging her to class.

"Well, duh." She rolled her eyes, Scott smiled down at the girl. The duo walked into class, meeting Theo Raeken's eyes. Ophelia sat down in her seat. As Scott sat behind Theo, who kept his gaze away from the hybrid. Weird. She thought to herself. She furrowed her brows hearing ambulance sirens in the distance. She looked back to Scott in confusion.

The students ran out side seeing a student by the name of Corey on a stretcher mercury pooling from his mouth. Ophelia grabbed Mason's forearm gently, "What the hell happened Mase?"

"He just started bleeding everywhere. I-" Mason rambled.

"Don't let them do it. Don't let them kill me!" Corey shrieked.

Ophelia looked to Scott. "We're saving him right? Where's Hayden?" She frantically looked around.

"We gotta protect him, right?" Theo asked as they looked up to the Alpha. "Scott, come on."

"Scott!" She yelled to the boy, he looked down to the Original and nodded his head.

▂▂▂▂

OPHELIA ran through the halls in search of Malia Tate. Only for her to clash into Stiles, "Hey, I was looking for Malia-" She began.

"She mentioned another failure." Stiles looked to the shorter girl.

"We need Lydia, the body it'll be gone." Stiles and Ophelia walked through the halls as Stiles called the strawberry blonde.

"Hayden isn't answering her bloody phone, and neither is Liam." She frustratingly pulled at the ends of her hair.

"Neither is Lydia." Stiles said in confusion.

"You go get Lydia, I'll go find Hayden, I promised her I'd protect her. Stiles we can't lose anyone else." Ophelia spoke her voice cracking near the end, Stiles nodded and hugged the small girl.

"Team Stelia never loses." He confidently said to the red head, who smiled widely at the hazel eyed boy. "Go find them I'll find Lydia." The hybrid chuckled through teary eyes and sped off to find Liam and Hayden.

▂▂▂▂

"COME on, Liam. Pick up your damn phone." Ophelia muttered as she stalked up to Sinema. She checked Hayden and Liam's house only for their parents to say they were at a friend's house aka Mason. Which irritated the hybrid since she knew Mason was with Corey earlier and Liam and Hayden had been gone for hours.