It's amazing how much these two boys have changed in the last 372 days. Corrin got buffer with training as did Malakei and I. We all learned a lot of new things that we wouldn't have got the opportunity to learn secluded in the camp.

Malakei improved on his English to the point of where he is almost fluent. He also improved on his French immensely with the help of Luis and François and also Arabic. I also got the opportunity to learn these languages and I was surprised how quickly I had picked them up. Corrin wasn't so quick to pick the languages up but it didn't bother him.

I could also speak Bulgarian. Although it was new to me and I was still learning, Malakei helped me so much and it was the only language that I could pick up the quickest. Most likely because my father speaks Bulgarian and it runs in my blood.

"So what happened out there?" Corrin asks in a small curious voice. I turn my gaze on him. Knowing that he was referring to the meeting with the Arab. I let out a tired sigh as I bring my hands up to my face.

"So it didn't go well?" Corrin raises an eyebrow.

"It was a set up." Malakei informs with a knowing look. "They were there when Keylin was in the building. François and I had to get him out else he could've been caught."

"Fuck Keylin." Corrin muses and I look up at him to see a concerned expression on his features. He makes his way over beside me.

"If I've told you once, I've told you thousands of times, it's too dangerous now. Your father has every Dry Lander looking for you. Even covered up, they know you from a mile away."

That's why Corrin chooses to stay on the ship. He knows that being in this sector as an elf with his blonde hair is very dangerous because he could be mistaken for me. I know I should be doing the same but it has been so long and the searching is only getting worse.

Raen is getting closer to me and I'm nowhere near finding Vixen.

"I know it's dangerous but this is nothing like it will be in the future unless I find her." I say seriously looking up at both of the boys.

"She knows I'm following her but she tells the Arab I would be there in the next few days, knowing that he will send word to my father immediately? Why?"

"Maybe she wants you to go back?"

Corrin questions and both Malakei and I stiffen at that.

We can't go back now. We were traitors. Runaways. If we stepped foot on the camp grounds we would most likely be killed on the spot. Unless that is what she wants? I frown and scratch my head in confusion. Not liking the thoughts that plague my brain.

"She would be sending us to our deaths." Malakei states lowly, voicing my thoughts exactly but Corrin frowns and shakes his head.

"What if she isn't?"

We all look at Corrin to elaborate and he does with a sigh. Leaning forward so that both of us can hear.

"She sends you a message over a year ago Keylin. But nothing else. Nothing except for this where she literally talks about you coming. She knew he would send word to the Dry Landers and your father. She wants you home."

I blink in confusion at that. Corrin's explanation was believable but the fact that he called the Dry Lands home for me was shocking. Maybe the water from the Wet Divide was getting to him.

"But why?" Malakei questions in irritation.

"Maybe...something will happen? Or-"

"She's there." I say in a daze. The pieces all suddenly fitting together. We have been traipsing around looking for her when really she was right under our noses.