Fall of the alolan guardians

Not only Tapu Koko has known about an ultra beast taking control of the legendary pokemon, Lunala. The other Tapus know about this too, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, and Tapu Fini as well. The 4 guardians have been having weird feelings and visions of the possesed Lunala destroying the alolan region and taking over it as well. So the 4 gathered to a place where they knew the pokemon would appear, they were at The Altar of the Moone. Waiting for Neclipse, for she knew that she was expecting them to come. "Are you sure she'll be here?" Tapu Bulu questioned Talu Koko as he replied, "I am positive! She will come here because she knows that we'll be here waiting for her." Tapu Koko said in a serious tone to the Tapu that questioned him as Tapu Lele went to Tapu KoKo. "But why can't we ask help from the kahunas? We need all the strength we can get, right?" Tapu Koko looked at Tapu Lele then turned around to face her. "We cannot let the humans help us because we are gonna fight an ultra beast who has controlled the mind of Lunala. It can be dangerous that it might injure the kahunas gravely! Thats why we need to fight them alone. You know why? Because we're the guardians. Here to protect this region from anything dangerous!" Tapu Lele looked at Tapu KoKo as she agreed while agreeing with the Tapu. "Sure~" Tapu Koko looked at Tapu Lele as he turned away, trying his best not to blush in front of the 3 Tapus. But then, Tapu Fini saw Neclipse appear through a worm hole behind Tapu Koko and Tapu Lele as she warned the 2. "Tapu Koko! Tapu Lele! She's here!" The 2 looked back as Tapu Lele looked at Neclipse with fear inside her eyes while Tapu Koko wasn't scared at all by the presence of the creature. "Hello Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele. It's nice to see you again after my first visit here to this region. Oh, and I see you've brought Bulu and Fini with you as well?" Tapu Koko went in front of Neclipse as Tapu Lele hid behind Tapu Fini and Bulu, "Yes we did! We came here for a purpose Necrozma! We need the Lunala back as well for you to leave this place now and go back to where you belong with the other Ultra Beasts!" Neclipse grabbed Tapu Koko as he was faced to face with the pokemon. "I will never leave! Eclipse is long gone. She has given up and now its only me in control! And I will make sure that no one gets in my way. Including all 4 of you fools!" She then threw Tapu Koko against the altar as Tapu Lele charged towards Neclipse to attack her. But it failed as she was threw aside, landing behind a pair of bushes next to the edge of the altar. The 2 Tapus began to attack the pokemon,causing little damag but the results were the same as they also failed. Tapu Koko stood up and used an electric move against Neclipse. Causing her to be paralized by the move, but after a short while she stopped being paralized and started attacking Tapu Koko. For he was the only one who stood up to keep on fighting. But with one hit from Neclipse, he plunged to the ground as he was together with the 2 weak and defeated Tapus. "G... Get up! We have T... To fight!.." he tried getting up, but it was no use. He was too weak along with the 2 Tapus. Neclipse approached Tapu Koko as she wrapped shadow arms around Tapu Koko, making him being consumed by the darkness. "You will never get away with this Necrozma! Someone's gonna defeat you and you'll be back to the horrid place you live in along with your... other... minions..." Tapu Koko said as the darkness was completely wrapped around him, making him a shadow version of himself as Neclipse grinned.

"Oh sorry Tapu Koko, but thats not gonna happen. Now I want you to bring those 2 Tapus back to me." With that, Tapu Koko or now known as Shadow Koko obeyed the command of Neclipse as he brought Tapu Bulu and Fini infront of Neclipse as Neclipse wrapped the shadow arms onto Tapu Bulu as the shadow arms held Tapu Fini as she watched in horror that Tapu Bulu was consumed by the darkness as well. Tapu Fini knew she was next, she she attacked the shadow arms while she had a chance and tried to run away. Neclipse then went in front of Tapu Fini as she used a move to drain all her energy that she is now turned into stone. Tapu Lele looked through the bushes and saw everything as she began to cry, teleporting her way out from the altar as she had one last look on Shadow Koko and went inside the portal she made as she began to cry. Neclipse looked at the 2 Shadow Tapus and Tapu Fini who has now been turned to stone as she opened a ton of wormholes, as each Ultra Beast was summoned. Now my fellow Ultra Beasts, I want you all to go and destroy all of the Kahunas and any pokemon who stands in our way in taking over the alolan region! Once we're done with this region, we'll take over every region in the entire world!" And with that, the Ultra Beasts cheered as they all scattered to do what they were told to do. Shadow Bulu asked Neclipse what to do with Tapu Fini who has now been turned into stone as Neclipse replied to him, "Leave her be to rot. Thats what she gets for trying to escape from me... now then, lets move on and go destroy Solar!" Neclipse then opened a worm hole leading to an alternate world where it was all the same but the tine was different. In their original world, it was night. But in that world, its daytime. So the 3 went inside the worm hole, while as Tapu Lele teleported somewhere where the Ultra Beasts cant find her as she began to cry. She lost Tapu Koko... Tapu Bulu... Everything!...

"This... this can't be!.. I... I'll bring you back! I promise!"

To Be Continued...