Neclipse

Meanwhile, Eclipse flew to the Altar of the Moone to see what was happening. What she didn't know is that there's a young lost Weavile wearing a special amulet who was watching over her behind the bushes after she got separated from her kind. Eclipse started to notice the ground shaking as a Worm Hole appeared out of no where. In that Worm Hole,a weird a mysterious pokemon appeared as it came out from the worm hole. The pokemon turned out to be... Necrozma. One of the dangerous Ultra Beasts that come into the Alolan region through the worm holes. Eclipse was shocked to see another ultra beast here at the alolan region. But now was not the time to be in shock, Eclipse started attacking the Ultra Beast. But it was stronger than her and faster than her. Their battle even shook the entire area due to their powerful moves.
Meanwhile with Charlie and the others, Charlie sensed something wrong going on in the Altar of the Moone. "Yo Charlie, what's wrong?" Charlie didn't reply as he quickly looked at Kuni then back to what he was staring at. "An Ultra Beast..." The entire team was confused with what he said. "Ultra Beast?! Yeah right, your joking right?.." Thunderclap then realized it wasn't a joke until he and the others felt the ground shake and saw some flashing lights near the altar. "Or maybe not..." Mimiclap replied as Charlie quickly went ahead, leaving the others behind.
"Charlie wait! Ugh not again!!!" Kuni then started running as Mimiclap and Thunderclap caught up to him.

Meanwhile with Skales, he also felt the ground shake. "What the?!" he said as he felt it again,seeing some flashing lights near the altar. He knew what those mean. "Eclipse..." he whispered as it all happened again. "Eclipse!" he yelled, holding onto the galaxy flower as he started running straight towards the altar. Eclipse tried her best to keep up with the ultra beast, but he was too strong and too fast. The Weavile wanted to help, but when she stepped out it was too late. Necrozma caught Eclipse on its grip as the 2 plunged to the ground. Necrozma gripped Eclipse's head as she was too weak to move or use an attack. "Eclipse!" the creature turned its head towards Skales as Eclipse looked at Skales with one last glimpse and closed her eyes due to her being weak. Skales began to tear up as he held the galaxy flower tight. "Leave her alone you thing!!!"

"Sk... Skales... Don't!..." before Skales can respond, Necrozma looked at Eclipse and held her head tight as something weird began to happen. The 2 started glowing... Like Necrozma was trying to suck up all of Eclipse's powers. Skales teared up even more and charged towards the creature, hoping to hit it before anything bad happens. But the light was getting brighter and brighter, blinding Skales until he was hit by a powerful shockwave from the pokemon holding Eclipse. Charlie and the gang felt that too as they were close to the Altar. "No... We're too late!" Charlie began to sound more confusing ever since he felt the presence of Necrozma.

"E... Eclipse?..." when Skales got up, he hoped to see Eclipse. But it was not the same Eclipse he knew back then. She wasn't the same Lunala he knew. Her appearance looked far more different as her face was partly covered by what almost looked like Necrozma's armor. Something even covered her chest, and it even had arms onto what it seems to be an armor. Her eyes were red, all red. No pupils... No signs of her being the old Eclipse... She was Different. The creature looking like Eclipse looked at Skales with its eyes as Skales backed up. "Eclipse! Please... Is that... You?... Answer me! Please!!!" The creature didn't respond as it flew towards Skales, attacking it with its might and armored-claw hands. Injured, Skales refused to attack and ran back to the forest, hoping to get away from her. But she was too fast and caught up with Skales, blocking his way to safety. Skales refused and stood still as the creature began to attack him nonstop. Skales then collapsed to the ground as the creature looked down at him with an evil grin. "Eclipse... Please-"

"I am no longer Eclipse! And i am not the weak and pathetic Eclipse you know..." the creature spoke as it was about to use one last move to end Skales once and for all, but out of no where Charlie tackled the pokemon. Inflicting some damage to it as the 2 looked at each other, Charlie looking angry and furious with the creature while she looked impressed and surprised with Charlie. "My, my Charlie. Didn't thought a pokemon like you could take on a ultra beast again?" Charlie tightened his claws as he began to be filled with anger towards the pokemon. "Let Eclipse go Necrozma!!!" the creature didn't reply and only attacked Charlie, as the rest tried holding her off. "Skales!!! Get up! Skales!" Kuni yelled as he got punched at the face by the creature as she got Mimiclap and Thunderclap out of her. Piling them on top of Kuni and Charlie as she unleashed one last move at Skales. Charlie got up, ran towards her but was blinded by the light of the move she used on Skales until Charlie was blown away by the move. As everything cleared up, the creature wasn't there... And so was Skales, all there's left was a big crater on the spot Skales was as Charlie looked in horror at the crater. Doesnt that mean that Skales is gone?... The 3 pokemons behind him started to cry on what happened. Charlie shed only one tear as he knelt down infront of the crater, his face with horror and sadness from the lost of Ally's first partner and their first friend. But then as they were sobbing over their dead partner, the Weavile came close to the crater as she picked up something. Charlie noticed, went in the crater and growled at the pokemon in anger filled with tears. "What do you want?! What are you holding? Answer!!!" Charlie demanded as the Weavile was shocked and finally revealed what she was carrying.
It was Skales... But something was different, he was still wearing the primarium z crystal band. But he was a popplio... A popplio again?! Charlie was shocked to see Skales as a popplio again. As the 2 went out from the crater Kuni,Mimiclap and Thunderclap went to Charlie in worry and happiness. It all stopped when they saw the Weavile and Skales as a Popplio again, but still had the special scale mark on his left face. The 3 were more shocked than Charlie as they saw Skales in his pre-evolution form. "Wh... What happened to Skales?!" Kuni said, waving his arms up and down while panicking. "Its a long story for that." Charlie said as he faced the Weavile. "Thank you for... Your "help" but do you know any information about Necrozma or what happened to Eclipse?" the Weavile didnt reply as she put the weakened popplio on Charlie's back as she turned her back at them.
"No... Im... Sorry... But i saw what happened to her."

"Great! Come with us. We need to get Eclipse back before something bad happens..." without anything, Charlie went up ahead as the 3 looked suspicious at the Weavile and worried with what happened.

To Be Continued...