1 ⁞ voicemails

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"Hey, it's Lip. I haven't seen you awhile. And I've just wondered where you have been. Is everything okay?" 

"Hey it's Lip, still haven't seen you in awhile. I don't know what I did but if I did something please just tell me what so I'm not here beating myself up about it. Okay bye."

"It's Lip, did you go away without telling me? No word from you or anything. I'm beginning to get worried. Just call me back please."

"I'm guessing you're with your mom; I hope she's uh, okay. Please contact me back."

"Hey, it's Lip. Get back to me okay?"

"Where the fuck are you? Are you really not going to talk to me? What the fuck did I do Ellie? For you just to vanish. Uhh just get back to me."

"Hey El, it's Ethan. Lip keeps harassing me about where you are. Can I tell him? This is annoying, also how're the babies? Anyways get back to me."

"Hey, uh, it's Lip. You know your boyfriend, or I guess we aren't fucking together anymore because you're not around and uh Ethan won't talk so, yeah."

"Ian hasn't been around, wondering if you know uh where he is, fuck it."

"Please come back, or call me. Or fucking text me, I at least deserve that. I didn't do anything wrong; I thought we were fine."

"Hey, uh. Did you fucking fall off from the face of the earth or? Just call me back please."

"Hey, it's Lip. But I guess you know that already. I'm fine; everyone is fine. Your brother is fine. I just want to know if you are. So try to get back to me? Or anyone."

"Hey it's Lip, fuck you for leaving without a word. You selfish fucking bitch."

"I decided not to go to MIT; I decided to go to school early. You're not here so what's the fucking point anymore... bye."

"Hey, it's uh Lip. Ethan says you're not coming back, so I guess w-we're over...Fuck you."

"Fuck you."

"Please fucking get back to me Ellie. I miss you so fucking much."

"Hey its Lip, I can still leave voicemails, so I know you're listening to them. So uhm fuck you, FUCK YOU."

"Hey, it's Lip. Chicago Polytechnic isn't what I imagined. I sort of imagined it with you around. I hope all is well. Bye."

"I got a D on an English paper on Byron's Childe Harold's Pilgrimage, heh. The TA said it was crap. You would've murdered me if you found out I got a D... Also, this school is fucking weird. Students have been doing a flash mob where they just freeze. I guess that's a new uh trend. I was wondering how New York is? Uh, get back to me? Maybe?"

"Hi, Ellie! It's Debbie, what does DTF mean? Never mind heh. I need some advice; I have this new boyfriend. Awesome, I know. Please get back to me. Also what happened to you and Lip?"

"Hey, it's. Yeah. So I attended my first sorority party heh. Wasn't quite what I imagined. Carl wants to try to get Frank a liver which is funny. You would have a ball with that. And uh I fucked a fat bitch, that was my day. Nice to know yours, ok bye."

"Hey, it's Lip, wondering how you're doing. Would be nice for you to call me. For fuck's sake at-least poke me on Facebook. I'd at least know you're okay."

"It's Carl, what's your blood type?"

"Hey, it's Lip. It's weird it just being Ethan and me. We three should be running the school, heh. Get back to me, yeah?"

"I really miss hearing your voice. I don't know why I keep calling, but I guess that's because I get to hear your voicemail. Okay bye."

"Hey, it's you know who. I've been really struggling with my classes. It isn't like high school. Wish you were here, maybe help me study. I can't seem to schedule; I've been working in the school's cafeteria for some cash. Not everyone can feed off of daddy's money. Well, I heard you and Ethan can't rely on that. uh, call me back."

"Hey, It's Lip again. Met with the Dean, yeah Dean Pearson. Any relation to? Nevermind. You know I smashed up a bunch of car windows at school today? Pipe Bender. Got chased by cops, heh, well campus security. But still. Anyway, it made me think of you. I know it was random destruction but it-. It was beautiful. I uh feel like dropping out, but if you were here, I know you wouldn't let me, no matter what. That was one thing I loved about you."

"Hey, it's yeah. It turns out Ian went off in the army, used my social. That asshole. Anyway he went AWOL, and they are looking for him, you haven't gotten in contact with him or anything?"

"You fucking helped Ian? Sent him money, a hotel room? Without informing anyone else. You're fucking something else El."

"Hey El, it's me. Mandy, I need to see you. Call me back."

"Hey uhm, Liam is in the hospital. He uh, overdosed on cocaine. Fiona left it within his reach and... It's bad Ellie. She got arrested, and Liam is... it's bad Ellie. I don't know if you'll ever hear this but. I need you."

"Ellie, you need to come back to Chicago. It's Liam, Fiona's doing some time and, just be here okay?"

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

The voicemails are delivered in a couple of months like I mentioned before the timeframe in the book is different than the show

xx q