Chapter 1

Chiron's POV

1000 years later.

Day: Monday

Time: 13:00 

Date: June 24th, 3017

Location: Camp Olympus.

Country: New Athens.

With nothing but a chuckle at the rather outlandish and painful looking bundle of the children of the Gods, I quickly gathered their attention with a cough and raised an eyebrow.

" Children, please," I spoke strongly and rather amusedly." Now what seems to be the issue,"

Many of the students raised there hands, all having the blood of the Gods flowing strongly in their veins, be Demigod or rather descendants of the Gods. All rather young, ranging from 8 years of age to 14 years.

And all as every bit as troublemakers like their older counterparts that last throughout the ages.

But I wouldn't change a thing.

Pointing at young, mischievous looking brunette boy that I pegged as a son of Hermes, he immediately got out of the pile of bodies and looked sheepish.

" Umm, Chiron," He spoke with a shallow smile, looking rather nervous and I could see that the other children looked just as stiff as he

" Yes," I said with crossed arms, now losing my amusement and adopted a pensive face  " What has got you into a........."

Before I could even finish my sentence, I was interrupted by a different student and said something that froze me to my very core and shook.

" Who is Nico di Angelo," said a blonde haired girl that looked younger than a decade, yet she had the air and glint in her eye that solidified my belief that she is a daughter of Athens. But she was utterly secondary in my thoughts for what she has spouted, what my very thinking was now focusing primarily on.   

Already I could see the shadows react, however slightly to the mere mention of their beloved young master's mere name and I felt a slight drop in the temperature and I could feel the very earth shook slightly beneath my hoofs.

I could tell that the children noticed and looked nervous, but I have now disregarded them and simply froze.

Shock.

Nostalgia.

sadness.

Guilt.

Quickly recomposing myself as the best I can and stared impassively at my class who looked intimidated, I stared wistfully at the Sky's above.

Ironically, it was as cloudly and ominous as that day.

" 1000 years have passed since your absence," I thought solemnly, reverently." It is an only fitting that I would be reminded of you on the day you vanished.