Chapter twenty-four (Important Chapter)

"Luke Hemmings girlfriend was beat up in the alley way by the venue of the concert by a One Direction fan who was arrested and put in jail. Paparatzzi got some photos of Olivia Martin." the reporter said and showed the pictures. I looked at him and put my head on his shoulder. 

"Boys it is time for practice." Paul said.

"Do you want to come?" he asked me and i stood up and walked into the bathroom as be through a shirt at me. That had a penguin shirt on it. I put on my ripped jeans and the shirt. I walked out and pulled up my hair. 

"Lets go." i said and we walked into the venue. Luke took my phone out of my pocket and ran away.

"Luke." i said and he ran on stage. I walked down and walked across the rows of seats. 

"Love, what are you doing?" he asked.

"This place is going to be full." i said looking at all of the seats. I walked backwards and fell. A pain shot through my body coming through my ribs. I whimpered.

"Olivia!" Luke screamed and came running over to me. "Are you okay?!" he asked me.

I shook my head.

"What hurts?" he asked, he looked really worried. 

I just whimpered. He looked at me and reached for my shirt. I looked at him. He looked at my ribs.

"The bruises look worse." he said. He looked at me. 

"Luke! is she okay?" Michael came running over to me.

"I don't know." he said. He picked me up and i whimpered. "shh its okay." he cooed. I looked at him.

"Luke... it hurts so bad." i said and he looked at me and kissed my forehead.

"Paul where is the nearest hospital?" he asked. 

"i don't know let me look." he said and he told him the address. 

"Call us if you think you will be late." he said and me and Michael went and got in the car and Harry came out and got into the car.

"I will drive." Paul said.  He got in the car. We got to the hospital and Luke carried me in. 

"We think she has broken ribs." Paul said.

"Well we will take her now." the girl said and they put me on the bed and they rolled me away. 

"Luke." i whimpered.

"Ma'am you will see him soon i promise." the girl said. 

"can he come with me please?" I asked. 

"Mr.Hemmings you can come if you want." she said and within seconds he was next to me. She recognized him?

They took me into the office and the doctor looked at me.

She lifted up my shirt.

"What happened?" she asked me.

"I was beat up." i said. "The girl kicked me multiple times in the ribs." i said.

She pushed on my ribs and i whimpered.

"On a scale of one to ten how bad does it hurt right now?" she asked.

"eight or nine." i said.

"Can you take a deep breath?" she asked and listened to my ribs.

"ow." i said and she looked at me.

"I can already say i know that some of your ribs are broken." she said. We are going to take you to do a exray as soon as i do a check up okay?" he asked me.